Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 El Bodegon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Duncan smiles at Theodore's comment, but doesn't say anything.  It doesn't take long for his call to be answered, although it becomes obvious that Claudia isn't the one on the other end.

Hello.  This is Duncan; I was there earlier with some friends.  Is Claudia there?  If she's busy, I don't really need to talk to her; I just wondered if she would be there for a while, so we could pick up the item we left with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Duncan:
 

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Perception+Empathy>4:
 

Good!  Yes, that would be perfect; if you could pass that message along to her, I'd appreciate it.  We should be there within the hour.  Thank you, Loic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:25 am

William pressed a button on his screen after Corinna hung up and turned to Estela with a toothy grin.

"Quite frankly, I'd highly doubt Regent Kersten would be seduced by anything other than his work and games, especially a Fledgling whom: A. Acts like a damsel in distress, Lyle wouldn't care, and B. Is afraid of feeding blood. He probably just didn't want you frenzy'ing in the middle of his domain, so he probably force fed you somehow and 'guided' you into meeting other people and places away from the hotel. Am I close?"

Pocketing his phone in his pocket, he once again leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Duncan:
 


Theodore seems quite interested with Wiliam's analysis of Kersten's behavior, he even stands to approach a little. He sounds he's not convinced though.
(Theodore) Interestin' theory there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:12 am

Yeah, later.

Absorbed in his phone call, Duncan hadn't really been paying attention to William's jibes at Estela.  But one phrase catches his attention, and his farewell words are almost an afterthought.  The young Brujah shuts off and pockets his phone, and frowns as he looks at Estela.  The light tone he displayed earlier is gone from his voice when he speaks to her.

"Afraid to feed?"  Tell me he's joking.  That's no way to fight the Beast.  My sire always liked to throw a quote at me that's older than he is, but it's true: "A beast I am, lest a beast I become."  If you try to fight what you are now by starving yourself, you're going to end up doing a lot more damage than you would if you just fed regularly.

Duncan shakes his head, annoyed.  I'm not your daddy, and your trysts are your business... if you're not past the 'dating the bad boys' phase, that's your problem.  But if you go nuts in public from not feeding, you're going to make it the Sheriff's business, and you don't want that.  I don't think any... past associations with Lambert would save you there.  He might even blame us too, just for being nearby.

Shaking his head again, Duncan sighs and turns his attention to Miriel.  Forget it.  You ready to go?  I need to follow my own advice, and maybe get a drink on the way.  After a stop off at our havens to change, of course.  We can park the bike somewhere midway and meet back there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:25 am

When Duncan begins talking about the Sheriff, Fred becomes uncomfortable.
When he mentions how past associations wouldn't help Estella should she frenzy on the streets, Fred starts sobbing. Blood pours from his eyes as he screams to the roof.


My sin haunts me still, had I stayed..!
Had I stopped her then he wouldn't have fallen, and the Sheriff wouldn't have had to kill him!

Of all the gifts granted, the ability to trade place eludes me; if only the amends of the world would grant it to me!

Fred sobs for a moment before he begins to breathe heavily, his tears of blood still falls but at least he's not screaming anymore.
As he talks, the sorrow in his voice is still obvious.

Oh terrible. I'm very sorry for the commotion, please disregard my-..
[beat]
Disregard my interruption and presence, I will remain quiet now until needed.
Fred moves further back towards the corner of the room, preferably a dark one if there is any, and then curl together while trying to control his tears.

ST:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:15 am

Fred's outburst catches Duncan by surprise.  The Brujah stares at Fred as the Malkavian wails about his 'sin', and his desire to change the past.  Duncan will exchange glances with Theodore and Miriel and give a slight shrug.  Yet he says nothing, even after Fred goes into the corner.

Perception+Empathy>4, Auspex 2:
 
Auspex 4:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Theodore seems to show a vague nod to approve what is being said about Estela's issue when feeding, but he doesn't seem to care as much.
(Theodore) Blah she'll find her own way. I'm sure she's been told the risks already. Maybe she needs a good Prevost punishment !

It seems he considers Lambert's punishments as something good. It's obvious he doesn't seem to take into account that Estela might no survive the beating ! But Theodore looks as surprised as Duncan about Fred's reaction. He probably didn't help the situation himself either, and gives him a stare, then shrugs. In quite a distant but kind in his own way, he approaches him a little to speak to him (but he doesn't mind being heard by the others, in fact he probably wants them to hear).
(Theodore) Fred, I'm sure you've been told this already, but your sire betrayed us regardless Marie's behavior and yours. He crossed the red line, and if you guys had followed him you'd be ashes too. Make sure to keep being a good Cammy to make amends, right ? You've done a good part already.


Fred:
 

The Brujah recalls something, goes back to his desk, browses a drawer, and comes back to Duncan with something that looks like a postcard.
(Theodore) Got this, by the way.

Duncan:
 


Last edited by Claudia on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid mistakes in the post card ><)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Fred says nothing, still trying to get his emotions in check.
He hasn't stopped crying yet, but he isn't crying as much as before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Duncan seems glad that Theodore decided to talk to Fred, and try to bring him out of his depression-- anything, so long as Duncan doesn't have to do it.  The Brujah neonate listens with interest as Theo mentions Fred's sire and a Kindred named 'Marie'.  He nods, as if things are a bit clearer now.

When Theodore hands Duncan the postcard, Duncan glances at the picture on one side and jokes briefly:
 Ah, Quartier Pigalle --  good dining.  Duncan smiles as he turns the card over and apparently recognizes the handwriting... but the smile disappears almost instantly, replaced at first by a startled expression, then one of anger.  He looks up at Theo, but the anger doesn't seem directed at the Primogen.  Duncan speaks to Theodore in an intense whisper, but frankly he seems too angry to worry about being quiet.

Auspex 1, or Miri since she's right there by Duncan:
 

After venting his anger, Duncan hands the postcard back to Theodore, and looks around at the others, as if he didn't want to discuss any more with everyone here.  When he speaks again, his tone is back to normal.

Thanks for showing me that.  It kind of surprised me, when I saw who it was addressed to... I used that fake name last night, instead of my own.  But the card had already been mailed before then.  That reminds me; I need to text someone.  Duncan takes out his phone again, and mentions to Miriel:  Let me know when you're ready to go.

Phone:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian


Posts : 734
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 25
Location : Oklahomo

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:47 am

Miriel returns Theo's frankness with a sly smile, "You cheeky boy!" but only chuckles. Her amusement disappears as she sees conversation has recentered itself around William trying to get a reaction out of Estella. She glances from one person to the other as Duncan, Fred and Theo speak.

The mounting drama would make her cringe had she not started paying special attention to Fred. She watches as Theo provides his lukewarm brand of comfort, but she's addressed by Duncan,
Sounds good to me.

Theo next gives Duncan some message, only for Duncan to mutter frustratedly and begin texting someone after speaking generally about the addressed on it. She glances away as he finishes, to Fred, who calms himself in a corner, Cheer up, Buttercup. We live another day to wake and make amends.

She gives Duncan a weary look, Yes, let's get the fuck outta here. She chuckles at her own bluntness, but is wholly unapologetic about being so ready to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Duncan nods at Miriel as he puts his phone away.  Sounds good to me.  

The young Brujah waves a hand to everyone in a sort of vague farewell, but addresses William and Estela when he speaks.
I guess we'll see you in a while.  Between stopping off to change clothes, grabbing a quick bite, and delivering a certain package to Laure, we shouldn't take much longer than an hour or so.  She said she'll be in the Theatre, right across from the hotel.  I'm sure you guys will know the second we step into the lobby.

As he heads for the door, Duncan smiles at Miriel.  More traveling.  We really do need to get you a helmet, so we don't get pulled over by the police.  Something stylish, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Fred looks after Duncan and Miriel as they leave, and wipes his tears.
He doesn't leave his corner however.

He looks between William, Estela and Theodore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Theodore takes back the card and nods to Duncan's response. He seems to be quite angry at the situation but he probably had time to vent before.
(Theodore) English-sounding, same number of syllables, same starting letter...

Theodore seems to think that's how Roland came up with the name... or he knows about the other identities. It doesn't seem to stress the Brujah Primogen anyhow, as if he had a plan already concerning the message of the postcard.
(Theodore) Don't worry too much about that, it's our job to deal with that shit. Gosuin knows his job regardless and I'll back him up.

He moves back to his desk as they leave, taking his phone out of his pocket when it bips. He stares at it a moment, before putting it away, probably going to deal with that once everyone has left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:39 am

system:
 


Estela and William decide to go back to the Chantry together, discussing Lyle's turn-ons and turn-offs., even if the first won't enter the actual Tremere home.
Theodore gives another look at Fred once they've begun to move.

(Theodore) And what's your plan ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:49 am

Fred have calmed down by now and wiped his tears.
When William and Estela leaves, he stands up and turns to Theodore once he addresses Fred.


I'm afraid I'm not quite certain where I'm needed precisely.
If I find no task I can assist with here, then I'm most likely going to return to my haven or some such.

You wouldn't by chance require my assistance in some matter?
Or perhaps be able to recommend my presence somewhere it might be desired?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:07 am

Theodore seems thoughtful a moment, as if really trying to give a good idea to Fred. Eventually he shrugs.
(Theodore) Blah, the Theater should be full of people willing to lure you into doing their work for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:33 am

Ah, very well then; I shall head there at once.
Once more I thank you for your assistance, hospitality and forgiveness for my earlier behaviour; truly ill-suited when in the company of others.

Now I leave, farewell!

As stated, Fred leaves with no further interruptions.
He heads straight for his bike and sets off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1303
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:08 am

As Duncan and Miriel leave the bar, he walks to where his motorcycle is parked and puts on the helmet.  Miriel is unusually silent, but he respects her mood, and skips the normal chitchat.

Duncan starts the bike and allows Miriel time to hop on behind him, then he takes off.  However, he doesn't go far... only a short distance northwest of Victoire Plaza.


(Continued in the Duncan's Haven thread...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:45 am

Fred arrives at El Bodegon and parks his bike, he looks around a bit in a confused matter and decides to wait by his bike after parking it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine


Posts : 4887
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 28
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Sunday Night (1:45 AM)

The bar is closed. But since the tables and chairs are chained, they aren't put inside during closed hours.
Outside, just next to the doors, on some of those chairs, are sitting Suzanne Gourand, Marc Gillard, Chriss (the Gangrel), and a man that Fred will recognize as Karl Nassau, Theodore's childe who has withdrawn from most activities of the city.
They seem to be hanging out.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1333
Join date : 2012-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:58 pm

As Nyx and William arrive, the Tremere get's off and studies the cafe while approaching Fred.
"Wow, nightlife is short lived in France it seems."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny


Posts : 1375
Join date : 2012-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Essex, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Nyx parked up once William had hopped off.

Just means have to work faster.

She shrugged as she spoke.

Besides sometimes quiet is good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac


Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Ah, if you seek social activity, surely the people at the café can assist.
Speaking of, would either of you know where Mister Duncan is? He has yet to arrive to my knowledge despite leaving first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Today at 5:39 am

Back to top Go down
 
El Bodegon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Similar topics
-
» El Bodegon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: City Elysiums-
Jump to: