Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

El Bodegon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:42 am

Fred shakes Chriss' hand when the latter prepares to leave.
He is still standing, letting his actions speak for his declination to sit.

Travel safely.

Ah, about the theatre I saw miss Vanderstree's car by the back entrance, but I could not get a very good look before it drove off.
If I may offer my own opinion; I do not believe her to be responsible as it would surely be too unwise a move from someone of her intelligence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Duncan shakes Chriss' hand when it's offered; he raises an eyebrow at the Gangrel's sudden departure, but doesn't say anything.

The Brujah neonate also seems a bit surprised by Fred's revelation about the car; but he nods in agreement with Fred's opinion.

Hadn't heard that part.  I ran inside when I heard gunshots; but it was only Gosuin and Celine taking out Alicia's ghoul.  Even Gosuin commented on how the attempt on his life 'excelled at failure.'  If it was meant to send a message, that message would be, "I tried to kill you; come kill me."  I doubt anyone that stupid would rise to the position of harpy.

Duncan looks at Marc as he adds:
As to whether it should have succeeded... I'll just say that I don't like tearing something down unless I have something better to replace it.  In this case, I don't.  I saw a lot of Brujah in Paris who were eager to kick out Villon; but I think the only one with any clue about what would happen afterwards is Roland Daxhelet, Theo's sire.

The Brujah neonate turns back to Suzanne and shakes his head.
Thanks for the offer of a seat, but we need to discuss some stuff.  I'm not sure whether we'll do that here or go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:52 pm

(Suzanne) If you gotta discuss stuff, you can enter and stay inside, if you'd like.

She says so, showing the keys.
Marc and Karl both nod about the prince position, and having something better to replace it.
(Karl) He's our only option for now, I fear.
(Marc) Well he better get his shit together. He gives a glance at Duncan and adds. I meant the ghoul was dead, not Gosuin. If the Ventrue had died, I would care a bit more.

Suzanne seems to agree with Marc, but she doesn't word it.
(Suzanne) If something good can come out of this mess, the Sabbat moves and shit, it gotta be Gosuin stepping up to the job. As for Alicia, well whatever, maybe she switched sects? Or maybe she has something to lose/proove? Even the smartest do stupid stuff.
(Karl) She seemed bright enough in society, indeed, when I met her.

She shrugs, just wording an idea out of random. Neither Brujah seem to know enough Alicia to hazard an educated guess and they generally agree with Fred and Duncan's opinion on the Toreador Harpy. The name of Roland seems to interest both Karl and Marc, but Suzanne doesn't seem to know it.
(Karl) It's always the issue: breaking the system is a nice idea, but we need to have something else ready to be built just after. Costs and Benefits...

Karl gives another look at William, curious about a detail he mentioned, and raises an eyebrow.
(Karl) "Current acting Regent"? Was Kersten fired or something? I heard Tarcisus was in town, should we get torches?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Without Missing a beat after the question William shook his head smiling, leaving none of his coterie the opportunity to attempt respond.
"No, Lord Tarcisus has already left the area. Those pitchforks can remain in their sheds. As for Regent Kersten, he's currently out of town for personal reasons, thus Magister Horsman is temporary in charge until he returns."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Duncan laughs.
Sorry; I just found the idea amusing -- the torch- and pitchfork-wielding villagers rising up against Tarcisus.  Hell, he's probably been through that before.  Careful though; the old bastard might be fireproof.

Although he appears thoughtful for a moment, Duncan shakes his head at Suzanne's offer.
Thanks again, but I don't want to take your keys... or have to lock up after we leave.  We'll either sit out here, or find some other place.  He glances around at his companions.  What do you think?  Here, or somewhere more private?  Fred offered to let us visit his place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:36 pm

My offer still stands, but I am open to suggestions if you would find it preferable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:28 am

Nyx didn't interrupt the conversation as it continued from somewhere she produced a book, though no one seemed to see where she kept it. It looked quite new, and not badly damaged.

Every so often her eye would drift from the pages to the group then to her surroundings. Carefully inspecting what was happening before going back to her pages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:53 am

The three Brujah smile or chuckle at the idea of Tarcisus being fireproof. Karl in particular seems to agree that he was indeed a bastard. Neither Marc nor Suzanne seem to have a particular strong feeling on the issue.
They do not interrupt the neonates deciding where and how to talk to each other, as they aren't involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:06 am

"Well we don't have a lot of alternatives since you distrust the Hotel Elysium, so yeah. Why not."
William said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:14 pm

It's not that I distrust your chantry; but the only place non-Tremere can enter is the hotel lobby, which is a bit public for my tastes.  The same applies to sitting out here, actually.

Why don't we just accept Fred's offer of hospitality for a while?  Once Nyx's people email us that stuff, we can decide what to do next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Nyx:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Ah, but if Mister William is more comfortable at the chantry, perhaps we can reunite once we have a set goal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Nyx shifted reluctantly, extracting her phone once more she read the text message, sighing irritably she bookmarked her page and stuffed the paperback in the back of her belt before turning her attention back to the group.

Well decide fast, they're done and I have an appointment to get to in twenty minutes.

Perception + Empathy >3:

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:06 am

Duncan raises an eyebrow as he looks to Nyx.
That was quick. So how do we do this? Is it in file form, or on disk? And do we all get a copy, as discussed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:58 am

William raised an eyebrow at Nyx.
"What's got you all riled up ever since we arrived here?"

He let's out a sigh and looks at Fred.
"Your haven it is, unless our Nosferatu here wants to rip off some heads off on the way over there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:20 am

Nyx turned her attention to Duncan when addressed.

It will be a DVD.

Pierre :

Working on the copy bit now, worst case we have to burn them ourselves.

She mumbled it as she typed out a reply text. When she was finished she kept her phone in her hand ready for a reply to arrive but directed her attention to William.

PMS

Her tone was again laced with sarcasm as she replied to William.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:45 am

Nyx:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:00 am

Nyx gaze drifted back to her phone, she read the text and shrugged slightly.

I can get three copies, and is it worth waiting here for them or what?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:17 am

Duncan:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:08 am

Very well, I'll show the way at your convenience.
Fred goes and prepares his bike, but naturally remains in place until the rest of the coterie is set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:20 am

Sounds good.  We can wait there, and Nyx can pick up the DVD and meet us there.  To William, he adds:  It's bound to be better than that house near here, where we started down.  That was a bit dusty.

Duncan turns to Nyx and asks a question.
If you don't know where Fred's haven is, you can follow us there and then go to your rendesvous.  Do you need to do this alone?  If so, William can ride with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:43 am

William looks at Duncan, confused where the idea of using the old house they used to enter the tunnels even came from, and shrugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:48 am

Probably because unlike Fred's haven (which they don't know is), the old house is close and is somewhere they know they won't be spied on.

The three other Brujah are perfectly happy letting the others decide and talk between them. They probably aren't listening in, altho Nyx's sudden words did draw attention every now and then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Nyx blinked a few times and looked up once more, she was obviously a bit confused.

So we're going to Fred's place? I can arrange for them to be dropped off there. I don't know how long my appointment will be...

The Nosferatu gave a noncommittal shrug.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Well, I didn't know whether you wanted company when you picked it up, so Fred's place sounded like a good place to wait.  If you aren't sure how long you'll be, it sounds like you have other business to take care of at the same time; which makes waiting at Fred's an even better idea.

It doesn't really matter to me, but William probably wants to start looking at it as soon as possible.  So if you could have them drop it off at Fred's place, we can go over it while we wait for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   Today at 5:38 pm

Back to top Go down

El Bodegon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next