Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inspection quest?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

Inspection quest? Empty
PostSubject: Inspection quest?   Inspection quest? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:57 am

Ok, so here's the idea. Since inspection is seen as little use in this game, I wondered if a quest related directly to it would be nice.

Basically the idea is a secretive quest log, basically starting out as a simple note only findable with say 5 points of inspection.. perhaps hidden in the tattoo parlour? It would basically give a 'go fetch' quest to get you started, prove your worth to who ever it is sending the quests. Keep it kinda cryptic like: "On the boards about the froth, between the sets of flippers you will find me, return me here to prove your worth" or something..

To find this item you would perhaps need a higher inspection again and with the completion of this quest you get another. not too sure where this should go from here, but I do always wonder what happens to the guy who blabs about vampires on the radio... someone should be sent to take care of him after all...

Anyway, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Inspection quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspection quest?   Inspection quest? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Good one, especially it wouldn't necesittate new dialogue lines. And it offers free meal Twisted Evil What if that quest required item necessary to complete another minor quest and thus forced you to choose?
Back to top Go down
Ringo
Neonate
Neonate

Inspection quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspection quest?   Inspection quest? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:53 pm

5 points of inspection isn't huge, but I think it's a bad idea to make quests that not all characters can take. Or rather, I think an Ability specific quest would "force" players to choose that ability, making the game more like a railroad and less like an RPG. I would rather see a few more alternate uses of inspection.

Stuff like: [inspection 9]"Hey, Chris. You're face looks a little off, you sure you're a pure Giovanni?" "Mira, is that a recipy for AIDS medicine in your pocket?"

But inspection is awesome now too. I'm talking about getting the fireaxe in in santa monica and the bushhook in hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inspection quest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspection quest?   Inspection quest? Empty

Back to top Go down

Inspection quest?
Page 1 of 1