Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

missing textures?...and one other thing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walking Shadow
Neonate
Neonate

missing textures?...and one other thing Empty
PostSubject: missing textures?...and one other thing   missing textures?...and one other thing EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:32 pm

this question doesnt have any thing to do wit CE but with VtMB itself...

I have always had this problem with the models in game that seem to be "missing" textures...

they have purple "holes" to there texture... whats weirder is that sometimes is does this and sometimes it corrects itself... (Jack is a perfect example... from far away he looks ok but when talking to him...the purple spots show up)

so my question is: Is there anyway to fix it and keep it that way?...

next thing: my intro seems screwed up....LaCroix voice's timing is off of his mouth and when the bodyguard kills your sire...the sword sound is really early...and then there is no sound when there should be one...

after the theater scene...it corrects itself for the rest of the game...

anyway to fix that aswell?...

thanks guys...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: missing textures?...and one other thing   missing textures?...and one other thing EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:05 pm

The graphic one is a tough one, usually either the texture/models work or they dont, I haven't seen them work at a distance but not closeup. You may have a node graph error or possibly a mismatch in texture files... it's hard to tell.

I guess if it were me I would verify the texture and model and make sure everything checks out ok. Then I would delete the tutorial node graph files and let the game rebuild them. If that doesn't help I would reinstall the game.

There's more you can do but it gets pretty indepth and won't bother explaining it here.

Ahhh yes, reading on it seems you are having sound issues near the same area. Ya kill those tutorial node graph files and let the game rebuild it.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Walking Shadow
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: missing textures?...and one other thing   missing textures?...and one other thing EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:30 pm

ummm....err...... tutorial nodes????....could you, like, help me find those...he he Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: missing textures?...and one other thing   missing textures?...and one other thing EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:41 pm

Walking Shadow wrote:
ummm....err...... tutorial nodes????....could you, like, help me find those...he he Laughing

Sure, go into windows explorer and navigate to the \Vampire - Bloodlines\Vampire\Maps\Graph folder. Delete the 2 files called sp_tutorial_1.xxx.

Go back and start a new game, it will rebuild those tutorial nodes. Is this happening for every map or just the tutorial? Either way, do this for every map that is giving you problems. If it's doing it for the whole game, you likely have an install problem.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: missing textures?...and one other thing   missing textures?...and one other thing Empty

Back to top Go down

missing textures?...and one other thing
Page 1 of 1