Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

(Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather Empty
PostSubject: (Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather   (Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Talk to her, talk to doctor, talk to her again, get only "I'll get someone" line. Talked to Knox and Mercurio already.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather   (Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:43 pm

You're playing the Samedi, right ?
I remembered something about the fact that the Nosferatu can't have Heather as a ghoul, so it's the same with the Samedi, probably.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather   (Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Had her as a Nossie... Not sure if it was in vanila or CE though.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather   (Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:27 pm

It's possible in both, CE and vanilla. And I do remember that i have switched her reaction towards Nossies (i.e. scream for the nurse and guard as soon as she sees your ugly mug) to Samedi, when I edited the Malk lines out of her dialog file.
Of course I can't say for sure if Zer0 changed something later for one clan or another.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather   (Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Good job finding that Jad! Somehow I accidently forgot to put the lines in for Malcolm's part of the dialogue so if you were Samedi, it wouldn't set the condition to 1. I fixed it and it works great now. I also left in the part that Childe setup so Heather yells for security if you heal her. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather   (Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather Empty

Back to top Go down

(Fixed) Can't ghoul Heather
Page 1 of 1