Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music Files

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Golgotha
Fledgling
Fledgling
Golgotha

Music Files Empty
PostSubject: Music Files   Music Files EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:26 am

Where are the original mp3s backed up, assuming they are? I very much like the original Asylum music and would like to restore it, while playing CE. (The song you picked is cool, but I just really dig "Isolated" by Chiasm.)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Music Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Files   Music Files EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Golgotha wrote:
Where are the original mp3s backed up, assuming they are? I very much like the original Asylum music and would like to restore it, while playing CE. (The song you picked is cool, but I just really dig "Isolated" by Chiasm.)

None of the original songs were backed up, they were overwritten. I've requests for this before so I may just zip the soundtrack and make it available for download right from here so people can grab the original music and restore if they wish. If/When this happens I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Golgotha
Fledgling
Fledgling
Golgotha

Music Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Files   Music Files EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Thank you, Zer0Morph. I ended up stripping all my mods and reinstalling to back up my entire Vampire directory. Played around with files for a day or so and learned quite a bit.

By the way, I have only just found this game a few days ago (the day I registered for this forum, in fact). I popped my V:tM - B cherry on your mod Cool

I have decided to play the Clan Quest version, however, since it looks to incorperate three of the top mods anyway (Wesp's unoficial 6.5, the beautiful Camarilla Edition, and the Clan Quests).
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Music Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Files   Music Files EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:48 pm

Golgotha wrote:
Thank you, Zer0Morph. I ended up stripping all my mods and reinstalling to back up my entire Vampire directory. Played around with files for a day or so and learned quite a bit.

By the way, I have only just found this game a few days ago (the day I registered for this forum, in fact). I popped my V:tM - B cherry on your mod Cool

I have decided to play the Clan Quest version, however, since it looks to incorperate three of the top mods anyway (Wesp's unoficial 6.5, the beautiful Camarilla Edition, and the Clan Quests).

HAHA nice, glad to see I got to pop someone's cherry, HAHA! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Music Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Files   Music Files Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Files
Page 1 of 1