Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

(Not a bug) Miriada's key.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

(Not a bug) Miriada's key. Empty
PostSubject: (Not a bug) Miriada's key.   (Not a bug) Miriada's key. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:23 pm

the key is not in the flower pot. Insp 3. Too low inspection, missing or removed?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Miriada's key.   (Not a bug) Miriada's key. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Sorry, not a bug!
I've forgotten to go to Carson's. I only thought I was already there. My bad. Seems I got that messy-cute syndrome. Nearly like Justin Bieber or Edward affraid Sad
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Miriada's key.   (Not a bug) Miriada's key. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Those names should be BANNED !
*shots at Feral*
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Miriada's key.   (Not a bug) Miriada's key. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:20 pm

I’m thinking Mary Anne Murietta’s key will appear if the player has a 3 or 4 Inspection, I’m leaning more towards 4 though. I’m pretty sure I changed the value to match closer to the 5 Security feat skill required to pick the lock.

Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Miriada's key.   (Not a bug) Miriada's key. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Claudia wrote:
Those names should be BANNED !
*shots at Feral*

Fortitude, not afraid Laughing Really, I have their wits, it seems. Got to spend some XP.
@ Zer0: key will show, as soon as I revisit heaven (not Golconda Laughing ) again. Have been playing CE lately and got walkthroughs mixed up in my head.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Miriada's key.   (Not a bug) Miriada's key. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Even in CE, I don't remember it turning up before you get the quest from Arthur. Don't know about the inspection needed for the sparklies though.

- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Miriada's key.   (Not a bug) Miriada's key. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Even in CE, I don't remember it turning up before you get the quest from Arthur. Don't know about the inspection needed for the sparklies though.

- geek

If I remember right, I severed that for TFN. If you have a high enough Inspection, I believe you can get the key anytime and walk into their apartment. Of course there is nothing in there until the quest is set.
Back to top Go down
http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Miriada's key.   (Not a bug) Miriada's key. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:46 am

It was sparkletastic with 4 inspection.

I didn't go back to the flat with three though, so guessing possible with no sparkles? Or just impossible?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Miriada's key.   (Not a bug) Miriada's key. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:00 am

Last night at the beginning of the game I rolled a Salubri with 4 Inspection. As soon as I walked out of my apartment I could see the key sparkling in the plant pot. That confirmed that the key appears based on Inspection, not by the quest.
Back to top Go down
http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Miriada's key.   (Not a bug) Miriada's key. Empty

Back to top Go down

(Not a bug) Miriada's key.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: BETA Testing TFN 1.4 (Locked)-
Jump to: