Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That Picture at the Top of the Page

Go down 
+5
Childe of Malkav
Celsius
Khannis
Zer0Morph
malhavoc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Picture at the Top of the Page   That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Electro wrote:
i felt the need to play through bloodlines again yesterday and started looking around for mods and whatnot when i found this.

This looks really intreresting and while i have already downloaded 1.1 im wondering how close you are to release 1.2? According to the beta forums you seem to have most things finished by now...

i might not be able to hold off playing very much longer Smile

Welcome to the boards Electro, glad to have you here!

and THATS AN EXCELLENT QUESTION.... (in my super secret whisper voice) I'd hate to break the news early so we'll just keep this between you and me, k? But an announcment on the release date is happening tonight at midnight, and a certain "Game Manual" is being released tonight as well.... but shhhhh don't tell anybody ok, it's our little secret... geek

Oh and when can you start playing CE 1.2? Again just between us but I'd predict you'll be sitting in the dark playing the new CE in about a week *wink wink....

Wait whats that? I hear an announcement coming in approx. 9 hours from now! affraid

(IN MY LOUD THUNDEROUS VOICE) Sorry Electro but I can't give out that kind of information!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Celsius
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: That Picture at the Top of the Page   That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Gee man, I wonder what you two are talking about? I don't suppose it is connected to any annoucement at all. am I right?

*sigh* Guess we'll have to wait for any information Sad
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: That Picture at the Top of the Page   That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Celsius wrote:
Gee man, I wonder what you two are talking about? I don't suppose it is connected to any annoucement at all. am I right?

*sigh* Guess we'll have to wait for any information Sad

Ya, sorry but I can't give out any information to anyone about anything, LOL. clown
Back to top Go down
Electro
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: That Picture at the Top of the Page   That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:54 pm

hah thank you for the welcome, and even more thank you for the... eh.. information... noone got... at all Very Happy

already started a game, but i guess i'll have to try and wait a while longer then, atleast to check the new manual Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: That Picture at the Top of the Page   That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Ya, sorry but I can't give out any information to anyone about anything, LOL. clown

You serious man Question Hope I can keep all my minds from blubbering stuff Exclamation

- geek

Edit: Hey Zer0, I presume youre referring to your midnight. I'm GMT+1, so it's already past midnight and I didn't find anything
Back to top Go down
Electro
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: That Picture at the Top of the Page   That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 pm

dum di dumm.... tralalalala.... should be soon now i guess Smile

(its actually quite good your not releasing 1.2 today, i have an exam on tuesday and i havent studied at all Smile )
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: That Picture at the Top of the Page   That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

You serious man Question Hope I can keep all my minds from blubbering stuff Exclamation

- geek

Edit: Hey Zer0, I presume youre referring to your midnight. I'm GMT+1, so it's already past midnight and I didn't find anything

Midnight GMT -5.... Eastern Standard United States time that is.... In about 1 hour and 40 minutes

Electro wrote:
dum di dumm.... tralalalala.... should be soon now i guess Smile

(its actually quite good your not releasing 1.2 today, i have an exam on tuesday and i havent studied at all Smile )

Dude, I'm sitting down, in the dark, with my super duper awesome headphones that cover up the entire ears, sitting down to start a new character on CE 1.2 right now. You see I had a part in designing it, but I've never actually played it, I'm getting a chubby listening to the new intro music, the bass is unreal with these headphones.....

OMG CE 1.2 PHREAKIN OWNS!!!

Sorry I didn't mean to rub it in that I get to play it a week early, lol pig
Back to top Go down
Electro
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: That Picture at the Top of the Page   That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:34 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Sorry I didn't mean to rub it in that I get to play it a week early, lol pig

but you did Very Happy

and considering all the work you put into it i guess its alright by me atleast.

But now im going to bed, i mean its 0530 here now... got uni and shit tomorrow.

shall be a interesting read tomorrow when i get home i gather!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: That Picture at the Top of the Page   That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:04 am

Electro wrote:

but you did Very Happy

and considering all the work you put into it i guess its alright by me atleast.

But now im going to bed, i mean its 0530 here now... got uni and shit tomorrow.

shall be a interesting read tomorrow when i get home i gather!

Uni must mean University which means you must be European, am I the only American who plays Bloodlines anymore? LOL

The new game manual is definately worth reading, especially if you want to know whats going on. In the "What is CE" thread all of the changes are listed so I would definately review that. Tons of new fun stuff to do not to mention the new disciplines. You're going to have you hands full playing with the new changes, especially if you haven't played any previous versions of CE.

Not to boast, but it's basically like playing Bloodlines 2, heh.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
Jimmyto

PostSubject: Re: That Picture at the Top of the Page   That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:20 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Uni must mean University which means you must be European, am I the only American who plays Bloodlines anymore? LOL

yes...which is a sign of why there's no "official" sequel.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: That Picture at the Top of the Page   That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:46 am

Jimmyto wrote:

yes...which is a sign of why there's no "official" sequel.

Can't Europeans program? lol

Maybe if VtM was popular in India we'd get a sequel HAHA!
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: That Picture at the Top of the Page   That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:56 am

Considering White Wolf pulled the apocalypse is why there won't be any VtM sequels geek

There's a NWoD mmo in the works instead.

If you think Europeans can't program you've had a very limited gaming record Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Picture at the Top of the Page   That Picture at the Top of the Page - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That Picture at the Top of the Page
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2