Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mid terms

Go down 
+7
FallenRaven
Tuishimi
Sio
Eliza
Duncan.Oliver
simison
Claudia
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:36 am

Hey, we're all Bloodlines players, I think nothing in between those brackets are shocking XD

I just got the "long text is long" blockage and I'm just minding my business now Smile (still laughing at my incredible Tetris skills however)
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:38 am

If it's not already evident, I love long texts. xDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:35 pm

I sure am glad I watch a lot of movies. Your dream is a montage all the way, Sio.

I'm the oldest of two brothers and a sister. Since the age of 9, I've felt like an only child. Their legs are good and mine not so much. It was heartwrenching watching the world run away from me. And for the next ten years I found solice in the travails of finding my own pace.

Having a real, good, trustworthy, best friend helped a lot. After 18 years and two, unequivocally degenerate women, a few months ago he became reaquainted with a woman we both knew from work 8 years ago and they're doing great. She's of a slighty deeper moral cultivation than he is but, his scruples are so irrefutably innate that dignity is not lost on either of them. She'll teach him manners and he'll teach her patience. I stressed to her the importance of service; that he was naturally a good servant to his women and that she would have no problem reciprocating because love is always given, never taken. Give and give on both sides, not give and take or else it's not love anymore. These are things she already knows but, likes to be reassured of anyhow. I like her a lot. Dare I say it, "They might just be perfect for each other."

What was once or twice a week is now once every few months in the way of contact. Dude is busy in love and fatherhood and economic recession decisions.

I sigh.

Sio wrote:
Edit: Another interesting running gag in my dreams is this small conversational deja vu thing;
whenever I or someone else expresses that they want to kill someone, or they are angry enough to kill someone, someone always chimes in with "That's illegal."

I've even started saying it in real life, since it makes me chuckle. It's funny in a frustrating way when you're positively livid, and exclaim, "I COULD CHOKE THAT PERSON!!" and someone pipes in, "Uh, that's illegal." Total no-shit thing, but minding your legal obligation to not kill people is always good to take into consideration. xDD

Simpatico.

"I'm not going to prison to get f**ked in the ass for her. I've got a life to live. Fuck her, she can do her heroine, be a fuckin' lush and a whore with a victim complex. She can be a selfish stain of a human being who could give two shits about taking care of her five-year-old son. Fuck her! Goddamned if it wasn't illegal 'cause she deserves nothing more than healthy dose of gasoline and a lighted match. rrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAHHHH! Let the world take care of her, she'll work herself into corner and get herself killed. Isn't catharsis supposed to feel better than this? Who knows, maybe she'll have a change of heart? It's not for me to say. If I could just wave a magic gender wand, change my sex for a bit, (the sympathies the American judicial system change considerably with regard to same-sex violence) and knock her the fuck out, then I might feel vindicated."

See how much time and energy I wasted on my sister? She wins anyway. I can't let myself be a slave to my anger or my indignance.

Sio, you have a best friend don't you? Flip that mental switch, remember how good that person makes you feel and the rest will take up less space.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:00 pm

That sizable chunk of text earlier was actually a collection of separate dreams. If they happened in such quick succession, I'd wake up with such a headache. XD
Usually, between those more memorable dreams, I have small, uneventful or hard to remember ones for a couple of nights. I think it's good, it creates some pace and rest.

z.o.o. wrote:
...What was once or twice a week is now once every few months in the way of contact. Dude is busy in love and fatherhood and economic recession decisions.

I sigh.
It's difficult to watch people grow up and away.

Quote :
...See how much time and energy I wasted on my sister? She wins anyway. I can't let myself be a slave to my anger or my indignance.

Sio, you have a best friend don't you? Flip that mental switch, remember how good that person makes you feel and the rest will take up less space.

I'm not an angry person. It takes a lot to make me angry, usually years of constant trespasses, and even then it may only result in a good yell at that person.
I'm a textbook example of the "middle child," left to my own devices, to survive, I learned to favor objectively examining a situation before acting. Whenever and if I am wronged, I try to forgive rather than sweat the small stuff. However, if I am deeply wronged, I will actually punch a person in the face, but just once. I can count on my hand the times I was serious about being murderously angry, and so most of the time, it's just hyperbole.

I don't have best friends, just lots of good friends with honest intentions. Although, there is this one friend I met at the start of my high school career who was a senior that I consider one of my most important friends. I guess I could call them my best friend, if we only spoke more. When I first saw them amongst a crowd of hundreds, they stuck out. Contrasting with everyone else, they were unusually quiet and looked overwhelmed all the time, yet refused to sit in a corner. I could relate, because before I forced myself to socialize, this was my own default expression. I developed one of those strange, intense "I know exactly who you are, even without having met" crushes or something that draws you to want to meet a certain person, and eventually introduced myself. They are a schizophrenic that surfs, is extremely attracted to Trent Reznor, refuses to identify with a specific gender, and often times exclaims things like "SLEAZE!!" in between moments of silence. They used to be Ashley, but only legally. They don't claim to be male, and relating to the female gender makes them feel limited into being expected to be feminine, or assumed to be a homosexual for enjoying androgynous fashion, and so their new name is Ash. Ash and I talk about everything we can think of.

Ash and I speak 2-5 times a year. Somehow it doesn't feel like we've skipped a beat or have forgotten who the other was when we start talking again. I guess that's what having a best friend is like? Someone who time isn't lost to.
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:48 am

Sio wrote:
I developed one of those strange, intense "I know exactly who you are, even without having met" crushes or something that draws you to want to meet a certain person, and eventually introduced myself.
My aunt's girlfriend did that to me at a Christmas party years ago on the heels of my small talk to a small group of industry professionals, successful "below-the-line" types, so to speak. It's West Hollywood at another aunt's apartment. I'm a retail sales clerk, the rest of these folks are friends of my aunts and uncles. Heidi comes (I'll call her Heidi) up to me and sits down next to me on a bench. Now I'm between her and the Christams tree. She sits down with a breathy whisper and soft smile, "Orin..." (I'll call myself Orin since it was supposed to be my first name before my dad changed his mind, named me after himself and screwed up my credit report for life. Ha!) "Orin, my man." The look on her face, the softness of her voice, it all came together in such a way that was completely and utterly ingenuous. It was like she knew me forever though I only met her for a split second once before. I was just as shrewd as I was thoroughly disarmed and thought, "L.A. She feels so real." She won me over in one half of an instant. She made small talk and asked about which movie was my favorite.

"Well, right now it's, 'A Walk in the Clouds.'"
"Ugh. Really? No. I can't stand that movie."
"Tah. So what's your favorite right now?"
"The Big Lebowski."
"............."
"Hey, Orin you know the movie, 'Mask?'"
"Yes. I. do."
"Heh-heh. Not that ridiculous Jim Carrey movie. The one with Cher in it and the young man, the redhead, Eric something."
"Oh, Eric Stoltz. Yeah I remember bits and pieces of that when I was a little kid."
"So what do you think about it?"
"Oh, so I get be all introspective about it, eh? Heh-heh-heh."
"............."
"Heidi, did you ever see the movie, 'The Prophecy?' He's in it with Christopher Walken, Viggo Mortensen and Elias Koteas."
"That bald guy from, 'Some Kind of Wonderful?'"
"Yeah! That's him, well you should see it. It's a really cool little movie, Eric Stoltz was never more human."
"Really? What's it about?"
"Angels."
"Oh, well, uh, I'll really have to check it out sometime. Well, it was nice chatting with you, Orin. I'll see you around."
"Likewise Heidi! Later."

I only saw Heidi one more time at, "The Grove." I was taken to a restaurant there as a farewell to me from my aunts, uncles, and Grandpa. She was just as I remembered her months before, as disarming as ever.

I will never forget her.

Quote :
Ash and I speak 2-5 times a year. Somehow it doesn't feel like we've skipped a beat or have forgotten who the other was when we start talking again. I guess that's what having a best friend is like? Someone who time isn't lost to.
Yeah, that's half of it. The other half is trust. In order for a friend to be a best friend you must trust she has your best interests at heart, always and without fail.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:53 am

Everyone was posting like crazy in the Role-playing section, and now there are no posts for the last four days. I'm becoming worried.

I would post something myself, but I just responded to someone's offer/question, and I'm waiting for their reply. So I'm kinda stuck.

Hmm, how to liven things up... Hey, I know! Claudia can start giving Igor a lap dance!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:38 am

*heart attack in the morning*

Don't worry, it's because I've been working on "something".. huhu.. mwahahahha
I'm also waiting on some exams to be done and some time to be given to Eliza (for instance) ; Remember we all have a life ^^

(and Claudia is cute, not sexy, a lapdance would be so out of order Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:15 am

Claudia wrote:
I'm also waiting on some exams to be done and some time to be given to Eliza (for instance) ; Remember we all have a life ^^

And mine struck me like a Malkavian with a sledgehammer. I'm both mentally and physically exhausted, so forgive me for not posting ... school is being a b*tch right now, and will continue to do so for at least a month. My bad, but it can't be helped. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:31 am

z.o.o. wrote:
..."Well, right now it's, 'A Walk in the Clouds.'"
I love that movie, but hate Keanu's acting. xDD

Quote :
I only saw Heidi one more time at, "The Grove." I was taken to a restaurant there as a farewell to me from my aunts, uncles, and Grandpa. She was just as I remembered her months before, as disarming as ever. I will never forget her.
She sounds lovely to have met.

Quote :
Yeah, that's half of it. The other half is trust. In order for a friend to be a best friend you must trust she has your best interests at heart, always and without fail.
Hm. I'm not sure I'd hold another human being up to thinking only of my best interests. I mean, whatever I do, I certainly do with my best intentions- I figure only expecting that of any other person, even if I am eventually disappointed, is the most I should hope for.

The scope with which one person or another walks and governs their lives is often limited in understanding, and so often times, the results of an action may not be expected or intended. Therefore, with friends especially, I expect to be let down. But I also expect to be ready to forgive them, and exact the same kind of understanding from those who call me a friend. In a way, I guess that's trust, or some color of it.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:33 am

Eliza wrote:
Claudia wrote:

And mine struck me like a Malkavian with a sledgehammer. I'm both mentally and physically exhausted, so forgive me for not posting ... school is being a b*tch right now, and will continue to do so for at least a month. My bad, but it can't be helped. Neutral
Geesh. Sounds rough. I hope all gets better. D:
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:11 am

Sio wrote:

It's only rough because I just had a two-weeks holiday and before that, everything was kind of relaxed ... now it's all turned upside down because of political BS that messed with the German school system - and I speak of experience if I call the changes BS. These changes are only showing how much trouble they mean right now, even if they've been made like, a year ago or so.
It's a pain in every organizators ass, but in the end, it's the current 11th classes that have to pay for it ... and here comes the catch: I'm part of those poor sods.

I'll survive. Wink Nothing that can't be handled, but it does make you want to kick some politicians' asses. If there's a good and working system, you can bet that it will be changed for the worse. That's how politics work. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:52 am

I'd like to say I abstain from politics, but that is a futile, futile lie. D':

And on a completely unrelated note,
I'm going through my library of 2000+ songs and am converting each, one by one, to mono sound format just so I can use a vox guitar amp as an overpowered mp3player speaker...

I have no life. Sad

Edit: Just kidding; iTunes is taking care of the file changes for me in bulk conversion.
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:29 am

I'm finished with all my exams and school work....but next week I have a week-long training session with the military so, that's something I have to look forward to. Then I have a few days before I take a May class, which will include two weeks traveling Europe, going through London, Paris, and Germany. Busy, busy month.

As for politics, I'll read a news article here and there, but I'm mostly indifferent, though I suspect I'm not as cynical as some people are.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:55 am

Sounds like a looooooooooooot to do, Simison. D:

I hope it all goes well. c:
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Thanks. Needless to say, I won't be available for this week thanks to training.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Eliza wrote:
Sio wrote:

It's only rough because I just had a two-weeks holiday and before that, everything was kind of relaxed ... now it's all turned upside down because of political BS that messed with the German school system - and I speak of experience if I call the changes BS. These changes are only showing how much trouble they mean right now, even if they've been made like, a year ago or so.
It's a pain in every organizators ass, but in the end, it's the current 11th classes that have to pay for it ... and here comes the catch: I'm part of those poor sods.

I'll survive. Wink Nothing that can't be handled, but it does make you want to kick some politicians' asses. If there's a good and working system, you can bet that it will be changed for the worse. That's how politics work. Rolling Eyes

Yep. Glad I'm out of school. If you call what they're currently doing with our school and university system BS, you probably also call St. Peter in Rome "a small country chapel". Rolling Eyes

But that's politics for you. Same thing for the health insurance system: They wanted to make it more effective, and less expensive. And certainly they couldn't agree on how to do it, so they settled for a compromise: make it more expensive and less effective Evil or Very Mad

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:07 pm

[nerd]All this vampire RPing has me wanting to race home frantically whenever I leave from the night shift at work and the sun is starting to rise.[/nerd]
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Campy, I know.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:52 pm

No worries, I'm still working on "something" so, sorry it's taking so much time <3

I promise it'll be worth it
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Excitinnnng~ :D
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:06 pm

I will say nothing out of German politics ! I've known Belgian politics (hurray for the record of longest time without a government \o/) and Mexican politics (Oro o Plomo >_>)

Anyway..
GM sez you gonna die, roll a D6 \o/

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:40 pm

I rolled a '9'. What happens? Smile

Oh sorry, you meant Sio.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:10 am

It's what surprise hugging gets you in the world of the undead. Sad
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:12 am

The diceroll that made you survive it was very, very particular \o/

Sorry I tried to be funny ^^
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:52 am

I laughed. xDD

It would have been hilarious for a fledgling to have been smote the first night over a misplaced hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mid terms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid terms   Mid terms - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mid terms
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Rules and OoC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: