Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ocean house bug

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Divine Shadow
Fledgling
Fledgling

Ocean house bug Empty
PostSubject: Ocean house bug   Ocean house bug EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Hello,

im on my second play-through with Baali (yes im a sad, sad little man) i didn't get an option to give pendant to Therese ended up with the thing through the whole game.

Also on the first play-through with Assamite on the beach before astrolite the textures for thin-bloods disappeared along with blood bar. Though i might have messed it up myself as i installed the official patch on top of my fresh copy of VTMB.

Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Ocean house bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean house bug   Ocean house bug EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:23 pm

TFN and CE both include the patch. So installing it could only do you harm. Honestly, I'm suprised you could play at all. Sorry to be the one to tell you, but, well... Reinstall is the way to go for you.
Back to top Go down
Divine Shadow
Fledgling
Fledgling

Ocean house bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean house bug   Ocean house bug EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Thanks man, but still even though i screwed up a bit TFN still works almost flawlessly.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Ocean house bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean house bug   Ocean house bug EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:41 pm

If you installed the official patch only, and before installing TFN, it can't do any harm. A lot of disk versions, and all the downloadable ones come with the official patch already installed.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Ocean house bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean house bug   Ocean house bug EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:18 am

Wait, you installed it after TFN, right? If you did it before the mod there shouldn't be any problem...
Back to top Go down
Divine Shadow
Fledgling
Fledgling

Ocean house bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean house bug   Ocean house bug EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:11 am

VTMB+Official PAtch+TFN in that order. i have reinstalled, wanna try and see if i run into this bug again
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Ocean house bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean house bug   Ocean house bug EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Divine Shadow wrote:
VTMB+Official PAtch+TFN in that order. i have reinstalled, wanna try and see if i run into this bug again

Divine,

I would recommend just installing VTMB 1.0 + TFN in that order, nothing else. After you uninstall Bloodlines from your computer (via Add/Remove Programs), go into the Vampire - Bloodlines folder and delete everything in it to ensure a clean install of Bloodlines.

Do that and I guarantee a perfect install.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Divine Shadow
Fledgling
Fledgling

Ocean house bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean house bug   Ocean house bug EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Thanks man, thats how i done it now. Assamite has no problems so far except for 1 random crash when going into trip's shop, but hey that happened even in vanilla. Nothing a well timed quick save cant fix. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Ocean house bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean house bug   Ocean house bug EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:11 pm

That's weird because it crashed on me going into Trip's the other night... I thought it was just me. But you're right, an auto save, saved the day and I was fine. Walked back into Trips no problem.

I wonder if that map has a little bug in it or something. I've never changed anything in trips so I'm not sure, and it doesn't happen enough to warrant hours of searching for a solution. Hmmm.. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Divine Shadow
Fledgling
Fledgling

Ocean house bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean house bug   Ocean house bug EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Nah i guarantee same happens with vanilla from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Ocean house bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean house bug   Ocean house bug EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:40 pm

On my last two playthrought, I encountered the "stickng ghost" problem. I haven't yet tested if it's something TFN specific, or perhaps caused by doing most of the ocean house crouched to avoid damage.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ocean house bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean house bug   Ocean house bug Empty

Back to top Go down

Ocean house bug
Page 1 of 1