Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Police giving up" a joke?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

"Police giving up" a joke? Empty
PostSubject: "Police giving up" a joke?   "Police giving up" a joke? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:16 pm

I got a criminal violation from feed ign on that hunter bitch in skyline. Got barely away from the cops standing around the door when I left the building. Then I got the messages police hunting, and police giving up. But the next cop who saw me just started emptying his shotgun at me. Why?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: "Police giving up" a joke?   "Police giving up" a joke? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Hmmm... maybe he was putting in overtime? lol!

LOL, I'm not sure man... did you stick around to die or were you able to get away or kill him? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: "Police giving up" a joke?   "Police giving up" a joke? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:28 am

Well, I ran from skyline into the yard of confession, but didn't enter the club. I was thinking of going through the sewers when I got the giving up message. When I came out of the gate, the cop cars were still at the skylines entrance. That was to be expected, as I hadn't left the map. So I decided to use the other way to Akeem (through the small alley). And shortly before I came out to the parking lot, a cop with a shotgun turned up and shot me on sight. He caught me completely unawares and put me down. Couldn't make further tests because I had to quit for the night.

- geek

Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: "Police giving up" a joke?   "Police giving up" a joke? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:47 am

Started again from the last save. I got another police hunting, and police giving up message. but still they are searching the area with half a platoon of triggerhappy shotgun wielders.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: "Police giving up" a joke?   "Police giving up" a joke? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm

none of this happend to me.. got out of skyline, ran to parking area where akeem is.. crouched behind the wall.. "police hunting"...."polive giving up".. buy new book.. "greetings officer" "good evening sir".. why do i never get any of the problems u all have Oo
Back to top Go down
FallenRaven
Ancillae
Ancillae
FallenRaven

PostSubject: Re: "Police giving up" a joke?   "Police giving up" a joke? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:32 pm

did't have that problem (might have somthing to do with my use of stealth killes on the back upp hunters) don't think i got a police hunt on me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Police giving up" a joke?   "Police giving up" a joke? Empty

Back to top Go down

"Police giving up" a joke?
Page 1 of 1