Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling to Akeem

Go down 
+2
Zer0Morph
jrc_burgess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jrc_burgess
Neonate
Neonate

Selling to Akeem Empty
PostSubject: Selling to Akeem   Selling to Akeem EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:26 pm

I was thinking, there are plenty of pointless documents laying around LA. How about a tasty cash bonus is, for example, you selling the Vampyr Apocrypha to him?
Seems logical and a good way to make the items relevant.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Selling to Akeem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling to Akeem   Selling to Akeem EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:17 pm

I don't know if it's possible to make the Apocrypha item worth money to ONLY akeem. I think it would make it sellable to every vendor. Childe of Malkav, care to comment?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

Selling to Akeem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling to Akeem   Selling to Akeem EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:34 pm

I like the idea! If it's not possible how about adding a few quests for special books with no real usage? Like "hey are you looking for something?" "yea.. i am looking for a book called *****.. if you can bring it to me.. i will reward you!" "ok i am in... if i find it, you will hear from me again" ^^ It kinda pissed me of to have many 0$ worth of crap in my inv and i don't know what to do with it.. except from dropping Sad
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Selling to Akeem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling to Akeem   Selling to Akeem EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Well, you can't make an item sellable to only one trader. But of course you could make a dialoge option. Something like "I found this item. Interested?" And then we could handle the reward similar to the way we did for the enigma reward from Bertram.
We could even do it via email, mailbox. But I don't think that's necessary. There should be enough fitting lines in the existing dialog to cover this.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Selling to Akeem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling to Akeem   Selling to Akeem EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Shabutaro wrote:
It kinda pissed me of to have many 0$ worth of crap in my inv and i don't know what to do with it.. except from dropping Sad

I put them in the drawer and/or fridge. To have sewered hand in a fridge... Laughing

Great idea with selling those items. I was always unhappy with all that $0 crap littering my inventory.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Selling to Akeem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling to Akeem   Selling to Akeem EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Feral wrote:
I put them in the drawer and/or fridge. To have sewered hand in a fridge... Laughing
Always ready to lend a hand... Igor Cool

- geek
Back to top Go down
buzzsaw
Ancillae
Ancillae
buzzsaw

Selling to Akeem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling to Akeem   Selling to Akeem EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:20 pm

I always put the severed arm in the fridge! Yum. Few bags of blood, an arm... Weekend is covered.

Maybe the Voce della Morte could be an item Akeem would be interested in? Only because there are already one or two quests in the game where you can choose who to help with one goal or item. The Pisha quest can get a teensy bit stale, especially since the occult items are easier to get in different places. I already had the Key of Alamut, for example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selling to Akeem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling to Akeem   Selling to Akeem Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling to Akeem
Page 1 of 1