Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warehouse level crashes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rai
Fledgling
Fledgling

Warehouse level crashes? Empty
PostSubject: Warehouse level crashes?   Warehouse level crashes? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Okay so, let me start off by saying thank you for an awesome mod that I have had absolutely no issues with up until the warehouse level.

I remove the panel from the wall, crawl through the gap, past the homeless guy and head for the ramp leading down to the train carriages and then it crashes. I was just wondering if someone could shed a little light on what might be going on here. The mods I have are Camarilla Edition and Clan Quest Mod.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Rai
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse level crashes?   Warehouse level crashes? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:09 am

I'm glad you've been enjoying it.

CE didn't touch the warehouse level map in any way whatsoever. Any troubleshooting I could give you would be general player to player help, nothing more.

Not to pass of work to someone else but Burgermeister01 was the one who merged CQM with CE, he rarely visits this message board anymore but he's usually pretty active on Planet Vampire. I would try asking him there in the CQM thread, also he has his own board which is located at the bottom of our home page. http://forumplanet.gamespy.com/bloodlines_modding/b50392/20155089/p2/?36

As far as player to player help, the only thing I can think of for random crashes would be possible program's running in the background or using multiple processors during gameplay. Does it crash at the same place everytime or is it random in the map?

Another thing you can try is going into your vampire\maps\graphs directory and deleting the two sm_warehouse files. Next time you load the game it will be forced to rebuild those and that may fix the glitch.

Try that and/or talk to Burgmeister and let us know.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Rai
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse level crashes?   Warehouse level crashes? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Hey there. I tried deleting those files, and it worked! Thank you! cheers

Oh and sorry if it sounded like I was just assuming that it was your mod that had caused the trouble. I re-read my initial post and realised that the opening paragraph sounded a little... rude? My vocabulary fails me, yet again. scratch

Anyway, thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. Smile

- Rai
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse level crashes?   Warehouse level crashes? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:10 pm

No No it's totally cool I didn't think you were rude. After all, you're RAI!!! HAHA Ok I'm being silly now...

Glad that fixed the issue, those node graph files are pretty finicky. It's possible that Burger accidently mixed up new maps with old graphs, who knows...

Either way if you run into that problem again, just do the same thing.

Happy Hunting! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rai
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse level crashes?   Warehouse level crashes? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:29 am

I didn't want to start a whole new thread, and this probably isn't a CE mod related glitch at all, but I was just wondering if you could let me know what you think.

In my maps folder, there is no map for The Last Round. There is also no node graph for it. I've managed to enter it once, but it crashed as soon as it loaded, and now it just crashes upon pressing the action button to enter.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse level crashes?   Warehouse level crashes? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:23 pm

It should be called LA_Expipe or something to that effect. How are you missing that map? Thats really strange...

What you could do is reinstall CE 1.1 to a temporary desktop folder and manually extract just the expipe.bsp file and the 2 node graph files and put them back, that should get you back to playing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse level crashes?   Warehouse level crashes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Warehouse level crashes?
Page 1 of 1