Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team

Go down 
+2
The_Killer
coyote
6 posters
AuthorMessage
coyote
Fledgling
Fledgling

Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team Empty
PostSubject: Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team   Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:44 pm

I just wanted to thank you for all that work you've done to create this great mod.
It's easily one of the best ones I played, especially considering how hard modding is with VTMB
It makes the game a lot more enjoyable. Most important the current blood loss and the internet college, which I was very skeptical of at first ^^
CE 1.4 is my standard mod now and I hope we'll see a Camarilla Edition 1.5 soon, no pressure though Wink

(Sorry, if my English made you bite your desk. I'm no native speaker, so I hope it's good enough.)
Back to top Go down
The_Killer
Neonate
Neonate
The_Killer

PostSubject: Re: Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team   Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:31 pm

I`m with you pal. Smile
I don`t know anything about modding, but I suspect it`s pretty hard.
But if i`m able to learn a few things I would like to join the team and be one of the people who create those great mods. Smile
Thanks!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team   Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:08 am

Hi Coyote, Killer

welcome to the forum Smile

thanks for the praise. That goes down the throat like a pint of body temperatured AB+ Twisted Evil

As things go for a CE 1.5, I can't promise anything yet.

Killer, learning to mod this game... Well it all depends on your computer knowledge.
Luckily the patch and the mods have most of the interesting files unpacked, so you can easily look into them with a simple text editor.
For editing the maps and extracting the skin files to targa, you need the vpk tools. But they come along with the patch and the mods, too.
If you really want to join the team, contact me, and tell me what part you're most interested in.

- geek

Btw, Coyote, your english is quite good Wink I can assure you, though there is a big hole gnawed in my desk, it's not due to your writing Laughing
Back to top Go down
coyote
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team   Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:23 am

Phew, happy to not be the cause of widespread furniture damage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inarion
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team   Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 am

I'll just add my own little thank you to this thread. Currently playing through CE for the first time, and the atmosphere it creates is just incredible. It was a great game to begin with, but this mod really makes it even more enjoyable.
As in the opening post, I wasn't too sure how the blood loss would turn out in the end, but while it may make the game a bit harder it really is a great mechanic. When I get out of a mission and know I have to drink SOON or I'll frenzy and drain empty the next pedestrian... guess this is what the whole vampire thing is about. I love your work and it actually got me into doing some very minor things myself. So thank you for all that. Smile
Back to top Go down
KapukiCram
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: THANK YOU   Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:16 pm

for ... CE and TFN ... its was great fun to discover all the small details of these two mods.

expecialy for the awsome new hunters in TFN
the changing NPC models after map reload
the bloodloss (removed it with your guilde Childe of Malkav for some playthroughs)
the balancing,
the diciplines .....
and all the new features I'm blind for (I'm not a malkavian :S)

THANKS!

Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team   Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Welcome to the forum, KapukiCram
For disabling the bloodtimer, which is my favorite part of the whole mod, and the reason why I came to the CE forum, and modding this great game, I should certainly diablerize you Twisted Evil
But si´nce as a fledgling, your vitae can't give me anything I might want, I'll let you unlive for now, and see if you can provide for a bit of fun in other ways. HUAr harr HAAAr har!

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team   Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

But si´nce as a fledgling, your vitae can't give me anything I might want, I'll let you unlive for now, and see if you can provide for a bit of fun in other ways. HUAr harr HAAAr har!

- geek

If he gives good resistance and survives your plots you might even promote him to an elevated station of an Interesting Toy, with all of it's tribulations Twisted Evil That could help kill a few centuries worth of time...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team   Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:04 pm

You're right there, furry one. And since you are a mad doctor yourself soon, I'll have an opening for the post of Igor Laughing
Let's see if this young blood is up for the task Twisted Evil

Heard of that new Troika game advertized on The Deb of Night. Something about Frankenstein's monster trying to buy bread for his master...
Too bad they didn't make it under the watchful eyes of the Camarilla Crying or Very sad
Bloody princes, and their f***ing kings with the iron crown... I bet, they had the ugly suckers sent upon them, or passed word to the shadow mages of the black hand.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team   Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you a lot, Camarlla Edition Team
Page 1 of 1