Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible reason for haven bug?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coyote
Fledgling
Fledgling

Possible reason for haven bug? Empty
PostSubject: Possible reason for haven bug?   Possible reason for haven bug? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:15 am

I noticed something concerning that bug which makes your computer not work, the furniture in your haven go batshit and replaced by random stuff.
It always started by the time I arrived at Hollywood and got the Gargoyle Quest. So, when it occured again in my recent playthrough I reloaded and ran a little test. I did the whole quest without returning to my haven or wasting any other time, including immediatily betraying Max after I got the Fae Charm. And voilĂ , the bug hasn't occured a single time.

It might be a simple coincidence, but perhaps it's somehow connected.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Possible reason for haven bug? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible reason for haven bug?   Possible reason for haven bug? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:01 am

If it's not coincidental, at least it isn't an obvious connection. I always return to my haven when I'm downtown to check on the computer, have a little chat with, and if necessary a snack of Heather.And usually I return at least twice to downtown while the gargoyle quest is open. Before I deal with it, to get the info from Strauss, and before I tell Issak about the thing being Strauss' creation, to get the reward before the chantry is locked.
And I never had the furniture issue.
But on the other hand, there probably are some subtle connections. If I encounter the skyline elevator bug, it's mostly after the museum.

- geek
Back to top Go down

Possible reason for haven bug?
Page 1 of 1