Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the love of all that's holy please HELP ME!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flinx
Fledgling
Fledgling

For the love of all that's holy please HELP ME!! Empty
PostSubject: For the love of all that's holy please HELP ME!!   For the love of all that's holy please HELP ME!! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 am

Good evening all, I have an annoyance perhaps you can help me fix. I installed the Finals Nights and have encountered several confusing errors that I do not understand. First, there was no new cut scene (wasn't there supposed to be?) Secondly an most frustrating I'm playing as a Baali and I got the Daimoinon discipline up to level 4 but it doesn't show up as being usable or even register that I have it at all past level 3. What gives here? Did I screw something up? How can I fix this? Oh an this problem I'm having with the discipline level 4 or 5 not registering in game occurred when I was playing the ClanQuest Mod 2.2 with CE 1.4 prior to (an in a different directory from) TFN install. Any help in figuring this out would be most appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

Thanks for your speedy help guys!! Sorry I was such a douche that I failed to even glance over the Bug Reporting section. My bad. I have yet to get to the werewolf in the mod, is it by chance kill able this time? I noticed the serial killer guy was attack-able and hurt-able in the diner now, so I wonder if the werewolf is too. Thanks again for the help!

Last edited by Flinx on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: For the love of all that's holy please HELP ME!!   For the love of all that's holy please HELP ME!! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:20 am

Flinx wrote:
First, there was no new cut scene (wasn't there supposed to be?)

While I'm sure it would be something wanted, no. The only real changes your supposed to see in the Court scene(and in the room before it), are the inclusion LaCroix's Ventrue bodyguards(rather than two Vampires of the Camarilla clans), and the difference in the attending audience.

Flinx wrote:
Secondly an most frustrating I'm playing as a Baali and I got the Daimoinon discipline up to level 4 but it doesn't show up as being usable or even register that I have it at all past level 3. What gives here? Did I screw something up? How can I fix this? Oh an this problem I'm having with the discipline level 4 or 5 not registering in game occurred when I was playing the ClanQuest Mod 2.2 with CE 1.4 prior to (an in a different directory from) TFN install. Any help in figuring this out would be most appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

The fix for this is to add the "missing" levels to a hotkey( 'K' brings up that menu). The hotkey should switch the selector to the missing level you want, and can be used.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: For the love of all that's holy please HELP ME!!   For the love of all that's holy please HELP ME!! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:51 am

Hi Flinx,
welcome to the forum Smile

I think Maxus has answered your questions. Well about new cutscenes, ask burgermeister. He sais, it's a pain in the ass and usually not really worth the efford.

If a got a $ for every question about missing discipline levels, I could probably afford to pay the US defense budget out of my petty cash lol!

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: For the love of all that's holy please HELP ME!!   For the love of all that's holy please HELP ME!! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:

If a got a $ for every question about missing discipline levels, I could probably afford to pay the US defense budget out of my petty cash lol!

- geek

But you have stickied the answer to this in the Bug reporting, didn't you? People. RTFM!

Seriously, why not to add a BIG banner to the forum:

"Browse the forum before you ask!"

@Flint: Welcome to the forun! Always nice to have some fresh blood Twisted Evil Don't take my sarcasm to much to yourselve, but you are like, God only knows which person asking this question... There are sections called Bug Reporting where you could usually find answers and solutions to known bugs, or even add a new one. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the love of all that's holy please HELP ME!!   For the love of all that's holy please HELP ME!! Empty

Back to top Go down

For the love of all that's holy please HELP ME!!
Page 1 of 1