Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My impression about TFN mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: My impression about TFN mod   Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:59 pm

I haven't changed any book titles because then I'd havo to change the way the books look.

"The Cowboy's Guide to Cyberspace by Case"
"This detailed guide to online romance is at times so corny that the only thing stopping you from vomiting is that you haven't eaten anything ever since you've been embrace. But it still contains some useful pick-up lines. Raises your Subterfuge talent."

"Bad Monkey No Banana"
"A handbook for training pet monkeys, this book also covers psychological tricks that work on any primate. Raises your Rhetorics knowledge."

"Medieval Combat"
"After reading this book you will have the knowledge necessary to explain exactly how you intend to go medieval on someone's ass! Raises your Intimidation talent."

"GUNS, Who Should Have Them?"
"The controversy continues on the debate of the century: Who should be allowed to carry guns? Also contains tips on how to spot concealed firearms. This book raises your Investigation knowledge."

I estimate I've spent around 1000 hours playing Oblivion during the last 4 years and about 3x as much playing Morrowind between 2004 and 2008. So I'm pretty sure Skyrim will be able to hold my attention for a while. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My impression about TFN mod   Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:59 pm

So not the place for this, but when should we expect to see a Skyrim: Camarilla Edition? Please tell me you guys are planning a serious WoD-themed makeover for the vampires in the Elder Scrolls V. PWEASE?!

By the way, I LOVE those book titles and descriptions. Razz
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: My impression about TFN mod   Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Voraxith wrote:
So not the place for this, but when should we expect to see a Skyrim: Camarilla Edition? Please tell me you guys are planning a serious WoD-themed makeover for the vampires in the Elder Scrolls V. PWEASE?!

Perhaps you can expect a TSN, The Skyrim Nights sometime soon. But Skyrim, Camarilla Edition will be out between Godot turning up and the end of the universe. Both events will happen on the same day, as I have heard.

- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: My impression about TFN mod   Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Voraxith wrote:

I can't claim any credit for the titles, but it's cool that you like the descriptions. I'm quite happy with how they turned otu myself. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My impression about TFN mod   Today at 10:08 pm

Back to top Go down

My impression about TFN mod
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2