Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven Computer not useable

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow227223
Fledgling
Fledgling

Heaven Computer not useable Empty
PostSubject: Heaven Computer not useable   Heaven Computer not useable EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Hey,

I am playing as an Assamite(Scholar)
I just received the quest from Gary to go to chinatown, so I reported back to Isaac and took the gargoyle quest.
Then I went downtown talked to Strauss and tried to check my emails.
Problem now is, I cant use the computer in the downtown heaven. I dont get the computer use symbol no matter how i position myself.
Current Heaven status is heather got her "After Hollywood" Bloodshot and I have the hanger on she picked up in my bathroom(No diffrence if I dismiss kill or persuade him out).
Only thing I can think of with any connection to the problem is to delay talking to the "Blackmail" Doctor in santa monica until shortly before the whole Nosferatu sewer buisness and having him deliver some money to my mailbox, which ended up in my old heavens mailbox in santa monica.

Edit: Ok I managed to solve the Problem by reinstalling the mod. No clue why that worked, but I figured a new set of sourcefiles couldn't hurt :p.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Computer not useable   Heaven Computer not useable EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:21 am

Hi shadow,
welcome to the forum Cool
Not being able to use the computer is one of the known, but unfixable, random errors due to the buggy game engine. Usually saving and quitting the game, and then restarting after some minutes should do the trick. This kind of problems is not linked to any of the actions you take in the game. Or if there is a connection, it's just not possible to find it with reasonable efford No

- geek
Back to top Go down
everett
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Computer not useable   Heaven Computer not useable EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:26 am

a question about random bug , but especially the error that you can read in the console (after you start the game or while you are playing)

this message that miss the file , or like config.cfg cannot be executed , ecc ecc

are not errors or what ? i have the impression that this game miss to be optimized and have a lot of dead link or duplicted
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Computer not useable   Heaven Computer not useable EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:56 am

Yep, welcome to the world of bloodlines. Troika had to build the game on an alpha version of the halflife engine, and on top of it, was forced to bring it out prematurely. Evil or Very Mad
You get used to all the junk in the console messages and see the important stuff if you really are interested in modding the game.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven Computer not useable   Heaven Computer not useable Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven Computer not useable
Page 1 of 1