Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
everett
Fledgling
Fledgling

Trip shop  -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub Empty
PostSubject: Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub   Trip shop  -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Hi, i have a problem in santamonica on the trip shop. I failed the dialogue to buy the weapons so he's selling me only the books.

After the Astrolite quest i've got from mercurio the info where to buy the weapons ,i go to trip but i haven't the correct line .

I've solved by myself looking the console command , in the trip.dlg .

ps. Only a question , obeah 1 level......what's the use ? for me is totally useless...

Last edited by everett on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
everett
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub   Trip shop  -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:57 am

Hi i also wanna add another bug/strangeness .

After Therese send you to Diners pub for kill you , you enter the pub and begin to fight against the human .
And immediately begin the "Crime Violation" and if you use a discipline also you loose a Masquerade...wtf i'm supposed to do ?

ps. i continue to don't understand the use of Obeah , i used against the wrath on Gallery Noir for individuate him and use other powers but didn't work....someone can explain me ?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub   Trip shop  -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:01 pm

I have seen the Diner bug discussed in depth in the Beta testing section... It had something to do with who opend fire first and proximity to the cook... Or a chance of said cook catching stray bullets. I forgot the specifics though.

As for Obeah, it gives you bonys againgt Frenzy. Which is anywhere between usleess and indispensible, depending on your style of play.

For the dialog files, ask Malkav. He is the one with Insight here Laughing
Back to top Go down
everett
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub   Trip shop  -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:36 am

Feral wrote:
I have seen the Diner bug discussed in depth in the Beta testing section... It had something to do with who opend fire first and proximity to the cook... Or a chance of said cook catching stray bullets. I forgot the specifics though.

nope, i wait to be attacked , i didn't do the first move cause i thinked the same but it always give me crime violation.

Feral wrote:
As for Obeah, it gives you bonys againgt Frenzy. Which is anywhere between usleess and indispensible, depending on your style of play.

yeah but the frezy bonus is on second level the first give you the ability to see mortal and undead... but :

the wrath i don't see him
all the hidden line written that u see using auspex , are missing. I always suppose that obeah work more good than auspex , not the opposite.

For dialogue......Malkaaaaaaaaaaaav !!!!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub   Trip shop  -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:58 am

I had a quick look into the file, and couldn't find problems. Never had any trouble to get Trip selling me the weapons either.
Does he offer all 4 books, or only the computer and sneaking ones?

- geek
Back to top Go down
everett
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub   Trip shop  -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:01 am

all the 4 book and the stake
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub   Trip shop  -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:35 am

In that case, you should have full access to his inventory. Before the warehouse, the only restricted weapons Trip sells are the 38 and the knife. Plus the firearms and the dodge book. (everything I say here is just educated guessing from my memory)

- geek
Back to top Go down
everett
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub   Trip shop  -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 am

well , i think that something go wrong in the combination of :

G.Trip_Trust
G.Trip_Know
G.Trip_Guns (this on 0 i suppose Razz )

the npc was on the neutral state

from the file trip.dlg during the game i've got the line 61 ...

I will let u know if this error arrive again . i will create a player with no intimidate,persuasion,seduction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub   Trip shop  -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub Empty

Back to top Go down

Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub
Page 1 of 1