Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Security guard at the hospital, second floor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: The Security guard at the hospital, second floor   Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 pm

I was doing the mission where you need to return a werewolf blood vial to the prince, and the guard spots me and says I need to leave, I pay him a hundred bucks and he lets me continue, so far so good.
But then, when I remember I have to get to the CS room, I use quicken the blood on him to make him sleep and get a little blood for myself, and he dowsn't fall asleep, instead he starts shooting at me, so I decide to drain him dry and killhim.

Problem is:
Why didn't he fall asleep?
Why didn't I loose(or lose idk) humanity by killing him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: The Security guard at the hospital, second floor   Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 pm

I'm not sure about quicken the blood right now. But I think it does not trance the victims. In any case, the upstairs level is combat area. That means feeding, no matter how, doesn't trance anybody. And the guard is a combatant. So as soon as he starts fighting, killing him doesn't cost humanity.

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Security guard at the hospital, second floor   Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Well that solves the humanity problem, thank you.
But I used quicken the blood on people in the street and the fall asleep, maybe the fact of being a combat area afects the effect of the discipline?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine

PostSubject: Re: The Security guard at the hospital, second floor   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:52 am

I've played TFN only as a Bali and Setite yet, so I'm no expert on the new disciplines. But I think being in a combat zone is the reason.

- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Security guard at the hospital, second floor   Today at 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down

The Security guard at the hospital, second floor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1