Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Filefront is screwing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sloul
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Filefront is screwing   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:05 pm

//save some time skip the boring part jump to the purple lines

Hey guyz.

I just beat Vampire Mascerade: Bloodlines for the first time, im a bit late of some years Laughing
It is really shamefull I know, but today I eat donuts and my shoes are sugar... Well what im tryin to say is that at least I played a Malkavian, I mean, fpr a first walkthrough the shame should be cut to the half.

Anyway, after beating the game for the first time - What a Face - I wanted to try something new.
[parenthese open]
- My real concern is about invisibilty. I think its broken. Too cheaty. You can just kill foe near each other and the invisibility remains, ofc if I open a door the invisibility wears out, but if I kill someone NOOO. I mean, its logic. At least from a Malkavian point of view... maybe?
- Another disturbing stuff is that to one shot someone you have to stand at his back, at like 90 degres and if you move an inch, it breaks the sleath skill: it's retarded, really.

My concerns might seems lil bullshit for someone else, but I think that everyone of us has his own sensibility, and those two things just, broke my fun. Twas like too cheaty and retarded.
[parenthese off]

Here is speak of me problem, this is no need medicine fix, this is not about the size neither.

Here for I am today citiz...
For here I am today citizen of those... cities city because I trust your people to bring me all the delight this broken invisibity took from me! I am a man, like you, I have my doubts, also my mind might be full of misconceptions, but yet my hope remains among you!
But guyz, really, filefront is broken wtf are u kiddin me all I want is just fun, booze and guns killing spree in streets, runing byzneess, and yo, TCI WHAT IS UP! afro

In casual form the question is: how do I set my hands on Camarilla Edition at the moment? I already tried moddb and strategyinformer, on both the files are uploaded on filefront.

Thanks for you answers, I hope reading this was not that painful. I dont have fixes for that right now. pig

I like this smiley king , he is smilin like he likes you and stuff, but you know he got a crown on his head, you know?
farao and this one dude, fuck, its creepy you know, he die he is send in a box, and then BOOM. DUUDES I DONT WANT TO DIE LIKE IM REALLY LET ME OUT.

Last edited by Childe of Malkav on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved the topic to the apropriate subforum)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sloul
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Filefront is screwing   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Hey welcome newblood! Oh wait, i said that before. hm... Maybe its me? oh yeahr! WOH AHAHAHA ITS ME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Filefront is screwing   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:36 pm

How To get the game vampire the masquerade bloodlines ? Go to you local video game shop and hope they have it in their oldies... Or buy it on steam.

How to get the mods ? Moddb ! :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sloul
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Filefront is screwing   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:35 pm

How to get my hands on Camarilla Edition. Since Filefront links are not workin out.
MODDB and Strategy informer CE are on filefront, thats why I am stuck.

Edit: Ok guyz, Filefront is back, im downloading right now CE.

Edit: well ill have to wait for 1.45 bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filefront is screwing   Today at 10:27 am

Back to top Go down

Filefront is screwing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1