Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about the mantis lair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sloul
Fledgling
Fledgling
sloul

Question about the mantis lair Empty
PostSubject: Question about the mantis lair   Question about the mantis lair EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Hey guyz,

I hope you understand what place I am talkin about cause I dont remember the name of the mistress of this lands.

=> The devastated hospital near the cab where some dudes are being owned by a female vampire. The one that ask you to get occultis statue and ... another item in exchange for other items.

Ok, so, I dunt have any clue how to meet her in CE.

Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Question about the mantis lair   Question about the mantis lair EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:33 am

I know the one you mean. Her name is Pisha. She wants the statue from the Museum, and a book from the Giovanni estate.

You start this quest the normal way... you enter the hospital, and the man runs up to you and tells you his crew has disappeared. You investigate, and finally make it to the basement, where you meet Pisha.

Unless Childe of Malkav changed this (which I haven't heard anything about), there is nothing different about this quest. If you have problems, please describe them fully, and tell us what version of CE you are using (1.2, 1.4, etc.) and what version of Windows, video card, etc. Also -- did you install any other mods or patches with this one? That will break the game, because CE is not meant to be installed with any other mods.
Back to top Go down
sloul
Fledgling
Fledgling
sloul

PostSubject: Re: Question about the mantis lair   Question about the mantis lair EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:31 am

My mistake, nothing changed with CE.
My memory of this quest failed me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the mantis lair   Question about the mantis lair Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about the mantis lair
Page 1 of 1