Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Installing the game twice at once

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

Installing the game twice at once Empty
PostSubject: Installing the game twice at once   Installing the game twice at once EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:22 pm

I read here in a post, which I can't seem to remeber, that you can install mor than one copy of the game.
I would like to know how please, I install it once but the second time the only option I get is uninstalling it, please help me, or i'll die........again.
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Installing the game twice at once   Installing the game twice at once EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Nosferatu's Childe wrote:
I read here in a post, which I can't seem to remeber, that you can install mor than one copy of the game.
I would like to know how please, I install it once but the second time the only option I get is uninstalling it, please help me, or i'll die........again.

You only need to install the game once. You then make a copy of the 'Vampire - Bloodlines' folder, which you rename(likely to fit the mod in question, such as 'Vampire - The Final Nights'). Once that is done, you make a copy of the game's shortcut on your desktop, and once again rename it to fit the mod. Lastly, right-click the new shortcut, and select 'Properties'. In the target box, change the part of the 'Vampire - Bloodlines' part of the line to whatever you called the copied folder.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Installing the game twice at once   Installing the game twice at once EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:32 am

Thank you so much, What a Face
It worked perfectly, thanks for saving a fellow kindred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Installing the game twice at once   Installing the game twice at once Empty

Back to top Go down

Installing the game twice at once
Page 1 of 1