Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollywood - Tape 2 part

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
everett
Fledgling
Fledgling

Hollywood - Tape 2 part  Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood - Tape 2 part    Hollywood - Tape 2 part  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:51 am

another bug (?)

In Hollywood when you enter in the net cafè , go in the retro and have the first meeting with the moster (a ball with 2 arms )

then when u go down from stairs you see a monster that kill a man in a closed room :

here you loose 1 humanity (is a video , what the hell i'm supposing to do ? also is a combat area)

after the video you can , open the doot with lockpick , take the video2 part or if u fail continue till you meet a guy with who you talk and discover where the video was made (the house ecc ecc )

yes, after the dialogue the game load the new scenario and teleport me in the first scenario (before the train quest) when you meet with Jack ; also if you use a teleport command from the console , you loose all your Pc ,like if you made a new game.
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood - Tape 2 part    Hollywood - Tape 2 part  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:14 pm

everett wrote:
another bug (?)

In Hollywood when you enter in the net cafè , go in the retro and have the first meeting with the moster (a ball with 2 arms )

then when u go down from stairs you see a monster that kill a man in a closed room :

here you loose 1 humanity (is a video , what the hell i'm supposing to do ? also is a combat area)

after the video you can , open the doot with lockpick , take the video2 part or if u fail continue till you meet a guy with who you talk and discover where the video was made (the house ecc ecc )

yes, after the dialogue the game load the new scenario and teleport me in the first scenario (before the train quest) when you meet with Jack ; also if you use a teleport command from the console , you loose all your Pc ,like if you made a new game.

You lose 1 humanity watching the cut scene? I've neved seen that happen. Sounds like maybe you have mixed installs?
Back to top Go down
everett
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood - Tape 2 part    Hollywood - Tape 2 part  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:17 pm

no no , i already pass the phase , wrong installation of patch and addons Smile

believe me that this time i follow the right way .

Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood - Tape 2 part    Hollywood - Tape 2 part  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Hey everett,
where was your humanity at that point? In TFN, if you have 3 or less, even seeing an innocent be killed excites your beast so much that you lose another point.
For the teleport error, I don't know what happened there. Something like that never happened to me. The only problem I can recall after that dialog was not getting the controls back to off that headrunner. And even that probably was only in my very first games when I only had the official patch.

And the console command map is not a teleporter. It starts a new game on the specified map.

- geek
Back to top Go down
everett
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood - Tape 2 part    Hollywood - Tape 2 part  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:33 pm

humanity --> explained , i was on 3 point (yep i'm a bad guy)

for the other...well....i don't know ....cause i reload and forced the door to make the quest finish in the other way.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood - Tape 2 part    Hollywood - Tape 2 part  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Oh, if you're such a nasty guy, be careful that you don't completely lose it...
I hear, the Jester's big palooka is a bad hairdresser. Always tries to trim your beard and the neck hair at the same time... Twisted Evil

- geek

Btw, if you want to be really evil, start extremely nice to VV. Go out of your way to please her. And then, when all the quests are done, and you're leaving tell her that the hatter doesn't need a hat any more Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood - Tape 2 part    Hollywood - Tape 2 part  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Ahhhh! I have always played a goody two shoes in TFN. It's difficult enough as it is without triggering hunters every five seconds and causing masquerade violations, etc.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood - Tape 2 part    Hollywood - Tape 2 part  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:42 am

Yep it is a challenge to keep humanity between 4 and 6, without having to spend xp on it. But I did manage with my last Bali. Had to use all the dancing spots, and every opportunity to raise it again.
As for violations, I managed almost never having more than one at the same time. And if there are not more than two of them, it's easy to dispatch of them with obfuscate and presence.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood - Tape 2 part    Hollywood - Tape 2 part  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollywood - Tape 2 part
Page 1 of 1