Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle

Go down 
+3
Duncan.Oliver
Nachtrae
Claudia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 8 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Carrion followed Griffin's lead not needing much prompting to leave the others. She scooped an ashtray off the table as she went. Silently she placed it at a table close to them and began rolling cigarettes as he spoke, handing him one she looked at whom he gestured to.

Ah..

Was all that she could muster as a response to him pointing out the Toreador, she collected herself quickly not particularly wanting to go to the stranger at the moment.

That's quite a broad range of books any particular favorites?

She lit her cigarette watching him as he thought of a response.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 8 EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:34 pm

William snorted at Miriel's comment. Once the Tremere and Nosferatu left the table and retreated to their own private corner, William glanced up to Rufus and then at Miriel."Maybe I should make a Rufette for our old stony fellow here. Ain't a party till there be two. Maybe the scout type, where Rufus has reach, she'd have flexibility... And now the idea of making my own Gargoyle has peaked my interests...".

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:47 am

OOC:

The Tremere Harpy refuses the cigarette with a slight hand move.
(Jean-Pierre) I am enjoying Green Rider for now. A Song of Ice and Fire is entertaining as well.

He used the English titles of the books. He shrugs a little and indicates her bag.
(Jean-Pierre) What about you, apart from those?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Griffin could see a smile pull at her lips when he mentioned A song of Ice and Fire. The Nosferatu had obviously heard or read that one. She thought for a moment before replying to his question.

Mogworld was quite good, it was a bit of a piss take on D&D games about a mage who is brought back to life and people now can't die. I can't say much more without ruining the plot though.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians is another I read recently it had a neat twisting of the Mythology as well but set in modern times, I quite liked Charon having a designer suit addiction...Generally it depends on my mood been going through a comedy phase lately.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:43 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8