Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Female Gangrel Model

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 38
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:11 pm

8people wrote:
Most English see America as a land of extremes, and generally view the nation could become quite dangerous - but that was the general view of how our government of the time kept bowing to bush Rolling Eyes going against all the polls along the way.

Americans are viewed as indulgent and often more than a little vain, quick to be on the defensive and a harsh view on social pigeonholing (the general belief people are where they are supposed to be, I have heard some shocking views on how people are homeless because they deserve it or are just lazy - as a blanket statement upon the ENTIRETY of the homeless population.)

I know the english are usually viewed as bland and eccentric simultaneously with crude humour and skewed manners favouring to treat other countries as a place to party and leave the mess while expecting the utmost respect on our own island. Unfortunately, that's usually the travelling football fans that get the exposure in a lot of countries and are loud and obnoxious enough to remain memorable Rolling Eyes

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. You hit the nail on the head about Americans, we are all those things. We are a land of extremes, and our massive amount of land and resources has really gave way to wastefulness and gluttony in every way. We are the biggest, most powerful country, with the biggest guns, the biggest cars, and now the biggest people (in the fat kind've way).

The amount that we waste resources, money, and time blows my mind. We could so easily be the richest country in the world, but greed has consumed our country at the highest tiers of government where we have no checks, balances, and accountability.

You mentioned football? I forgot that is soccer isn't it, not "Football" as in the NFL kind've football. Soccer is virtually non-existant here, American Football, Basketball, and Baseball are these nations favorite past-times.

And yes, Bush = The Devil in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5203
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Gone for Good

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Blast it, just got loged out when i was about to send my reply. Probably because you all were saying much of my opinons at the same time.

And you are right, Zer0, football is what you americans call soccer. I really never understood why you claim a game where you carry an egg in your hands is called football Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 38
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Thats an interesting perspective, I never thought of it that way. I heard supposedly that American Football is gaining interest in Europe, is this true?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:02 am

back on the model thing about all the of the models for women why not just make them a bit hotter...I'm just saying the first time i played it i played male because i clicked for the females and i just went...pardon my French "Daaaammnnn these ****** are ugly" now i didn't actually say it out loud, i wouldn't say it out loud, it was a mere thought process, i also thought "what the hell is that tremere chick wearing in her face...is...is that a horse visor" i later learned it was sunglasses, they didn't look like sunglasses.
Now I'm not saying make their boobs bigger, I'm more of a ass man myself, and i happen to like boobs of all sizes and shapes...as long as they're real...but then again these are video game characters which would make them fake...but i digress, I am first and foremost a face man the rest of the body is not that important, i mean it is important...it's just not as important, anyway I'm confident i have succeed in not passing along the thought i was having...i don't really remember much of it myself, regardless i leave you with this post

edit: I just read the posts above me, and i gotta say you're all being quite mature about it I'm surprised you haven't started yelling at each other...not that you could...but anyway my point is don't start discussing religion because then you'd be at each other's throats...unless you're all of the same religion which then you'd be at my throat...but then again i wouldn't voice my opinion so...yeah i probably wouldn't voice my opinion...right, as long as i don't voice my opinion if you start discussing religion we should be ok...I'm tempted to delete what i just wrote, nah I'll just post it, anyway i apologize for subduing you to this senseless dribble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 38
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:55 am

Jimmyto wrote:
back on the model thing about all the of the models for women why not just make them a bit hotter...I'm just saying the first time i played it i played male because i clicked for the females and i just went...pardon my French "Daaaammnnn these ****** are ugly" now i didn't actually say it out loud, i wouldn't say it out loud, it was a mere thought process, i also thought "what the hell is that tremere chick wearing in her face...is...is that a horse visor" i later learned it was sunglasses, they didn't look like sunglasses.
Now I'm not saying make their boobs bigger, I'm more of a ass man myself, and i happen to like boobs of all sizes and shapes...as long as they're real...but then again these are video game characters which would make them fake...but i digress, I am first and foremost a face man the rest of the body is not that important, i mean it is important...it's just not as important, anyway I'm confident i have succeed in not passing along the thought i was having...i don't really remember much of it myself, regardless i leave you with this post

edit: I just read the posts above me, and i gotta say you're all being quite mature about it I'm surprised you haven't started yelling at each other...not that you could...but anyway my point is don't start discussing religion because then you'd be at each other's throats...unless you're all of the same religion which then you'd be at my throat...but then again i wouldn't voice my opinion so...yeah i probably wouldn't voice my opinion...right, as long as i don't voice my opinion if you start discussing religion we should be ok...I'm tempted to delete what i just wrote, nah I'll just post it, anyway i apologize for subduing you to this senseless dribble

Are you Malkavian for real? LOL!!! geek




Whatever you do don't stop posting, your imaginary self battles of thought are entertaining in the least!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
avatar

Posts : 524
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 29
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 am

I'm still tempted to try modelling my pnp characters and slotting them into Bloodlines somehow. Part of the reason I'm still hopeful for the Half-Life 2 Engine Conversion - in that way you can add models into the game, not just overwrite.

I like most of the new models, my main gripe is the female Toreador... just running along and then suddenly... wait a minute... is that... is that a SLAG TAG?!?!

It's a shame you can't select a model at character creation. Would be cool if there was a way to pick clan/gender then have a selection of models. Stupid engine limitations!

Over the Christmas break at university I intend to get on with my research for university and start learning to mod bloodlines. For my university course I have to show skill in 3D modelling, so might try and make a few models to prove I can, if they're any good I might post them up - I am a slow worker though!

As for American Football, it's popular in a small crowd, my boyfriend used to be a big fan, but he is more into boxing and the like now. It's still a very niche sport but there are clubs popping up here and there.

My favourite quote on baseball is from an english comedian who said "It's amazing, the Americans have managed to win the World Series every year!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 38
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 pm

8people wrote:
I'm still tempted to try modelling my pnp characters and slotting them into Bloodlines somehow. Part of the reason I'm still hopeful for the Half-Life 2 Engine Conversion - in that way you can add models into the game, not just overwrite.

I like most of the new models, my main gripe is the female Toreador... just running along and then suddenly... wait a minute... is that... is that a SLAG TAG?!?!

It's a shame you can't select a model at character creation. Would be cool if there was a way to pick clan/gender then have a selection of models. Stupid engine limitations!

Over the Christmas break at university I intend to get on with my research for university and start learning to mod bloodlines. For my university course I have to show skill in 3D modelling, so might try and make a few models to prove I can, if they're any good I might post them up - I am a slow worker though!

As for American Football, it's popular in a small crowd, my boyfriend used to be a big fan, but he is more into boxing and the like now. It's still a very niche sport but there are clubs popping up here and there.

My favourite quote on baseball is from an english comedian who said "It's amazing, the Americans have managed to win the World Series every year!" Laughing

HAHA ya, as if Americans invented baseball. I know we have a big hand in the American Football thing, but other countries play baseball too.

What is a SLAG TAG? Are you referring to the tattoo on her lower back? If so I can make that disappear.

Ya, selecting the model at character creation would totally rock.

University is College I assume? We call it college in America, not University but I understand your meaning.

I heard Europe had American Football teams, I hope one day it does become popular so we can start playing European teams. America spawned Indoor Arena (American) Football a few years ago, last year they finally shut it down though, guess not enough people liked it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
avatar

Posts : 524
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 29
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:33 pm

College in the UK is usually only for low level qualifications that are available in the 17-18 year group generally. University is for 18+ and courses last one year for foundation courses but usually 3+ years, some are only 2 year but are generally practical.

Yeah, slag tags are generally considered trashy in the UK Shocked Called Slag Tags as it's generally not the face the guy is looking at to remember :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 38
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:25 pm

8people wrote:
College in the UK is usually only for low level qualifications that are available in the 17-18 year group generally. University is for 18+ and courses last one year for foundation courses but usually 3+ years, some are only 2 year but are generally practical.

Yeah, slag tags are generally considered trashy in the UK Shocked Called Slag Tags as it's generally not the face the guy is looking at to remember :p

HAHA, we call lower back tattoo's Tramp Stamps...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
PhilK1988
Neonate
Neonate
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 29
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:49 pm

and we call them Arse Antlers or Bitch Stamp lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:02 am

And here i thought it was a misplaced bullseye, you know a little to high...was that too much, i mean i respect women just as much as the next guy...which doesn't really say that much, i could say i respect women just as much as the next woman, but we all know women don't respect each other...I got it, i respect women just plain and simple, fear some even...well i wouldn't say fear as much as i would say precaution, you know broads they never think twice about kicking any Joe in the balls, and it's just because they have never felt that pain...well in retrospect i suppose i could've called her, but that's neither here nor there, what was i saying again, oh wait it's Christmas? I was glancing at the beginning of what i just wrote and i locked on the small tree, meh never liked Christmas anyway...how does a myth about a guy that creeps into people's houses in the night to eat children, evolves in such a way that now is Santa giving gifts away to children...unless he came for me one day, I'm not a child but i might be tasty, i suppose i could kill him, but how do you kill a mythical creature of such power...i don't think a gun would do it, well i guess i better go look for some fitting weaponry for when that fat bastard comes for a taste of my flesh...i guess i could patrol the neighborhood to save children, they'd most likely arrest me, i seem to be scary looking guy...personally i don't see it...maybe i should cut my hair...well i supposed i've ranted for long enough, i gotta say I'm lucky i don't write directly from my brain cuz that would turn out as nonsensical gibberish...not that what i just wrote is fully understandable, or even remotely amusing, but i suppose i can find solace in the thought that someone might find humor in the ranting of a mad man...i wouldn't label myself as mad maybe just sightly human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5203
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Gone for Good

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:35 am

PhilK1988 wrote:
and we call them Arse Antlers or Bitch Stamp lol!

Yep, what the Malk chick has is called arse antlers.

Hey Jimmyto, I think I have to sell you my Alias in the Forum Exclamation

For that chimney guy, try poisoned cherry on the mantelpiece. Twisted Evil You've read to much Terry Partchet recently?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 38
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Jimmyto wrote:
And here i thought it was a misplaced bullseye, you know a little to high...was that too much, i mean i respect women just as much as the next guy...which doesn't really say that much, i could say i respect women just as much as the next woman, but we all know women don't respect each other...I got it, i respect women just plain and simple, fear some even...well i wouldn't say fear as much as i would say precaution, you know broads they never think twice about kicking any Joe in the balls, and it's just because they have never felt that pain...well in retrospect i suppose i could've called her, but that's neither here nor there, what was i saying again, oh wait it's Christmas? I was glancing at the beginning of what i just wrote and i locked on the small tree, meh never liked Christmas anyway...how does a myth about a guy that creeps into people's houses in the night to eat children, evolves in such a way that now is Santa giving gifts away to children...unless he came for me one day, I'm not a child but i might be tasty, i suppose i could kill him, but how do you kill a mythical creature of such power...i don't think a gun would do it, well i guess i better go look for some fitting weaponry for when that fat bastard comes for a taste of my flesh...i guess i could patrol the neighborhood to save children, they'd most likely arrest me, i seem to be scary looking guy...personally i don't see it...maybe i should cut my hair...well i supposed i've ranted for long enough, i gotta say I'm lucky i don't write directly from my brain cuz that would turn out as nonsensical gibberish...not that what i just wrote is fully understandable, or even remotely amusing, but i suppose i can find solace in the thought that someone might find humor in the ranting of a mad man...i wouldn't label myself as mad maybe just sightly human.

Delightfully Insane ^^^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
avatar

Posts : 524
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 29
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:03 pm

I thought the Malk had a Whale Tail? Laughing I shall have to check!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Female Gangrel Model   

Back to top Go down
 
Female Gangrel Model
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Female Gangrel Model
» Female Gangrel First Armour Gives Invisibility!
» Inquisitor model choice
» Female Cadian Models
» Brother Captain Model

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Post Your Ideas-
Jump to: