Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Nights or Camarilla Edition?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaldgord
Fledgling
Fledgling

Final Nights or Camarilla Edition? Empty
PostSubject: Final Nights or Camarilla Edition?   Final Nights or Camarilla Edition? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:11 pm

So here i am:)
After so much time, i've buyed today bloodlines from the steam store. Loved this game like crazy, and i feel it's time to do a fresh new experience with your mods:)
So im wondering, should i install final nights, or the camarilla edition?
I haven't got if the final night it's just a new version of the cam. edition:)
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights or Camarilla Edition?   Final Nights or Camarilla Edition? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:10 pm

The Final Nights change a lot of the game systems and gameplay. I recommend going for Camarilla Edition first, because it contains the clans you're probably familiar with. Only after you should try The Final Nights, and i recommend you reading some of the new stuff TFN introduced here, so you're not unprepared

Of course, you can always make a copy of Bloodlines in another folder, and play both CE and TFN Razz
Back to top Go down
Constaintine92
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights or Camarilla Edition?   Final Nights or Camarilla Edition? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:21 pm

H9ow would one go about doing that? being able to play both of them if u bought the game from Steam I mean ^^;
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights or Camarilla Edition?   Final Nights or Camarilla Edition? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:36 pm

seeing as we have two fairly similar topics active right now, a link to the other one:
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/t1975-i-know-its-been-done-to-death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Nights or Camarilla Edition?   Final Nights or Camarilla Edition? Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Nights or Camarilla Edition?
Page 1 of 1