Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need your help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

I need your help Empty
PostSubject: I need your help   I need your help EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi everybody,

I'd like to create some male blooddolls for the clubs. But I don't have good ideas for the dialog. Basically anything goes. The only condition is, that all npc texts are from the same existing npc. For the rest, you can come up with clan or gender specific texts and replies. You can even only use a part of an existing line. Cutting up the audio files isn't that hard.
Since it would be completely new files, there are nerly no restrictions for the number of lines. So you can be as creative as you like. Since I have enough room, there is no need to restrict yourself to the usual limit of 4 valid reply lines. I can use <More> and create loops, so you can go through all the choices before selecting one

I don't need a specific dialog format. Simple txt files are good. I'd do all the formatting stuff.
If you come up with something, contact me via pm, or if you have my email address, just post the textfile with your ideas.

On a completely different matter, I have played with the prostitute dialog. Now there is a random chance for seducing her. Chances are a bit better for male characters. If it's successful, the option stays open until the end of the dialog. You can also dominate or dementate her, if you are Ventrue or Malk (lvl 2). Starting costs are 50 or 40, depending on your appearance. From there you can haggle her down to 10$, if your skill is good enough. If your looks are good, it's a bit easier.
I've also fixed the problems with the one in Santa Monica, who didn't trigger the "in Allee" spots, and the one on the pier.

- geek
Back to top Go down

I need your help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Post Your Ideas-
Jump to: