Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upper Class Victim

Go down 
+7
PGM1961
Ragnos
Childe of Malkav
ThePhilosopher
Claudia
Zer0Morph
Velvet
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

Upper Class Victim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upper Class Victim   Upper Class Victim - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:10 am

It's just that I got too used to feeding only from hookers and blood dolls using seduction. I will have to hone my hunting skills once again.

Any suggestions on how to make sure the chef doesn't get shot? As a Follower of Seth I can think of using Phobia on the chef so he will crouch in abject fear, but then I wonder about the consequences of using a discipline on him. I can also use phobia or breathe the sandstorm on the thugs to ensure they don't manage to get a shot out before I kill them all.

And in that temporary torpor you will become so suggestionable that you will be as compelled to perform any action that any creature proposes to you as if they had dominated you, like wait for a sunrise, throw yourself into a fire, feed in public or use your disciplines in plain view so you incur a masquerade violation, or being drawn to the contraption Claudia described through which you will be force fed three takings of blood from another vampire so you become blood bound to it. The possiblities are inumerable.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Upper Class Victim   Upper Class Victim - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:27 pm

My usual procedure at the diner is to run into the corner with the phone. I've only played TFN a couple of times, several months ago, but I don't remember the thugs being by the phone. But even if they were down there, it wouldn't change my tactics much.

If the thugs are near the entrance, I run to the phone area and immediately crouch so that they can't see me, although they shout and start to head my way. I buff up a little with whatever disciplines my current clan allows, and when they get close I rush out and start to attack with melee weapons. I go for the guy with the shotgun first, since he's the real danger. Then I kill the others, collect all of their weapons and head out. I've never really worried about the chef, but I never go near him either; so I guess my standard tactics keep the gunfire focused on me, not him. Maybe this is why I've never seen the cops unless I hang around too long.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Upper Class Victim   Upper Class Victim - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:45 pm

The 4 gangmembers in the diner have indeed been moved to be close to the phone in TFN. Consequently this makes it easier for the bullet fire to hit the chef and summon the cops. If you use "Breathe the Sandstorm" on the thugs, be careful the chef isn't too close to them or he might get hit by it, and the cops would be summon anyways. Using "Phobia" is not a masquerade violation because nobody actually sees anything so that would work perfectly for silencing those thugs quickly. Problem is Phobia is a Tier 4 power and I doubt you would have the experience necessary to buy it so early on.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Upper Class Victim   Upper Class Victim - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Then the next time I play TFN, I'll draw their fire away from the cook. ('Chef' is a little too classy a term for someone who works at a diner.) Smile
Back to top Go down
mouser9169
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Upper Class Victim   Upper Class Victim - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:06 pm

Just started another playthrough of TFN.

Yeah, hunting is challenging. A bit moreso than in the other mods, or at least it feels that way.

I've gotten into the habit of saving often, travelling the back alleys whenever I can and never missing a chance to feed. And when worse comes to worse, go down to the sewers and round up all the rats. There's a couple good juicebags that walk the alley behind Fat Larry's Truck by confession - the one that comes out near the Chantry.

Although on the flip side, there's not as much to use my blood doing... if that makes sense. So I think it even out ok.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Upper Class Victim   Upper Class Victim - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:41 am

There are actually rules about sucking on junkies in the Corebook. It would be fun to suck a cracker and then run around with Celerity 1 activated for a while Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Upper Class Victim   Upper Class Victim - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:42 am

Depending on the drug in the system of the victim, side effects might happen to the Kindred. But they must really be totally high so the kindred feels a little tipsy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upper Class Victim   Upper Class Victim - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Upper Class Victim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2