Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Footlocker in downtown haven missing - cant get GALDJUM. Did CE move it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goat Cheese
Fledgling
Fledgling

Footlocker in downtown haven missing - cant get GALDJUM. Did CE move it? Empty
PostSubject: Footlocker in downtown haven missing - cant get GALDJUM. Did CE move it?   Footlocker in downtown haven missing - cant get GALDJUM. Did CE move it? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Wesp patch moves the GALDJUM to your skyline apartment and places it in a locker, But im into holywood now and the locker hasn't appeared in my apartment. I know both ClanQuest and CE use wesp patch as a base, so it should follow that the Galdjum should be in the downtown haven locker, but there is no locker or occult item to be found there.

Am i missing something?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Footlocker in downtown haven missing - cant get GALDJUM. Did CE move it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Footlocker in downtown haven missing - cant get GALDJUM. Did CE move it?   Footlocker in downtown haven missing - cant get GALDJUM. Did CE move it? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 pm

If you are using the real CE, and not one of the so called compilation mods, there is a large trunk beneath the aqarium, same as in the patch. And there you find the Galdjum, and a shotgun, or ammo for it, if you already own the weapon.
Clan Quest with CE should also have it, though I have never played the new version past Santa Monica. Perhaps something went wrong with your installation, or you used an old save file with a new mod? Then any kind of weird stuff can happen...
If you use a "compilation", I don't know and I don't care either.

- geek
Back to top Go down

Footlocker in downtown haven missing - cant get GALDJUM. Did CE move it?
Page 1 of 1