Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No More Skins Needed, Still Knowledge Needed Badly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WaywardWeirdo
Neonate
Neonate
WaywardWeirdo

No More Skins Needed, Still Knowledge Needed Badly Empty
PostSubject: No More Skins Needed, Still Knowledge Needed Badly   No More Skins Needed, Still Knowledge Needed Badly EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Edit*
Hello! Anyone out there care to share some knowledge of modifying a VtMB skin? I want to start learning but I have no idea what to do, or where to go. Any link? Suggestion? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by WaywardWeirdo on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: No More Skins Needed, Still Knowledge Needed Badly   No More Skins Needed, Still Knowledge Needed Badly EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:19 pm

What exactly is your problem?
The technical stuff of the game (extracting and converting the files), or the photochopping?

- geek
Back to top Go down
WaywardWeirdo
Neonate
Neonate
WaywardWeirdo

PostSubject: Re: No More Skins Needed, Still Knowledge Needed Badly   No More Skins Needed, Still Knowledge Needed Badly EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
What exactly is your problem?
The technical stuff of the game (extracting and converting the files), or the photochopping?

- geek

The technical stuff: the extraction, conversion, and viewing.
Do you know where I can start? I'd like to take it from the top, though, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Skins Needed, Still Knowledge Needed Badly   No More Skins Needed, Still Knowledge Needed Badly Empty

Back to top Go down

No More Skins Needed, Still Knowledge Needed Badly
Page 1 of 1