Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A list of bugs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Net Imp
Fledgling
Fledgling
Net Imp

A list of bugs Empty
PostSubject: A list of bugs   A list of bugs EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:47 am

Hi all I've just began sinking my fangs into TFN and boy it sure is tasty, though already I have detected several bugs, and there are some pretty serious ones, too. So here's what I've found so far:

1. Plaguebearer Zombies squeak like rats - literally! Even when you drain them.
2. Setite's Sandstorm can't be used while invisible.
3. many NPCs, like the security guard in Skyline apartment or Empire hotel don't regenerate blood, so you can only feed on them once.
4. Grout's ghouls use normal human voices, aren't they supposed to have been driven insane?
5. Dane cop (Heinz), I approached him when he was still calling me, so the result was that he kept whispering the "Hey, Pally - " stuff and waving, even if you are already in dialog mode. I had to suck on him to make him stop.
6. Serpentis Discipline disappears! This has happened several times! Often when I've engaged in combat, and suddenly I could find my Eyes of Serpent or Sandstorm anymore. It doesn't appear in the Char Sheet either. Had to reload a few times to get it back, and that didn't stop it from disappearing again whenever it felt like it.

Well that's I can remember, I'll keep you noted if I encounter more. Anyway it is a nice mod and I'm really enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

A list of bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A list of bugs   A list of bugs EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:56 am

1. I think that's normal, but maybe a little odd. I don't know much about sounds
2. and 6. There is a serpentis topic somewhere <_< I don't know much about that. Have you tried hotkeys ?
3. Is normal, there are "static" NPCs, unlike blooddolls and prostitutes that do regenerate.
4. They are still normal humans ! That's normal. I do hear them laugh and scream sometimes, me...
5. Well that'w what you get for being too impatient Wink that was a random glitch, so wait until he's done making his thing, if you go faster than the code, no wonder you have trouble Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

A list of bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A list of bugs   A list of bugs EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:02 pm

1. Plaguebearer Zombies squeak like rats - literally! Even when you drain them.
Hmmm, I'm not sure what to say on this one, I've never noticed that. I'll play the Vick quest again and see if I notice anything strange.

2. Setite's Sandstorm can't be used while invisible.
Then it's working properly. Setite's can't use any aggresive Serpentis discipline while invisible.

3. many NPCs, like the security guard in Skyline apartment or Empire hotel don't regenerate blood, so you can only feed on them once.
That's correct. Those are static NPCs and will never regenerate blood. Typically only blood dolls and common pedestrians regenerate blood.

4. Grout's ghouls use normal human voices, aren't they supposed to have been driven insane?
They are insane yes but they would still sound human. I believe they hiss and snarl but being driven insane wouldn't change your vocal cords.

5. Dane cop (Heinz), I approached him when he was still calling me, so the result was that he kept whispering the "Hey, Pally - " stuff and waving, even if you are already in dialog mode. I had to suck on him to make him stop.
I've seen this glitch before but it appears so randomly that I don't know what to do about it. It only happens on occasion to me and I've looked at the map properties without success. This was in the vanilla Bloodlines too. Not sure what to do on this one.

6. Serpentis Discipline disappears! This has happened several times! Often when I've engaged in combat, and suddenly I could find my Eyes of Serpent or Sandstorm anymore. It doesn't appear in the Char Sheet either. Had to reload a few times to get it back, and that didn't stop it from disappearing again whenever it felt like it.
The aggressive Serpentis powers SHOULD disappear if you are Obfuscated (or you simply can't use them, I forget which). Eyes of the Serpent should never disappear. I can't remember if ripping out your heart makes the disciplines disappear or it simply drains your blood. I need to reply the Setites sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

A list of bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A list of bugs   A list of bugs EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Just a few comments on this:
I have recently found out, that regenerating blood depends on the human class. Simple pedserians do refill, cops and other fighting classes, like HumanCombatants and Hunters don't. For CE I had to switch Venus from HumanCombatant to Pedestrian when I made her seducable.

For the serpentis/obfuscate problem: you can't use offensive serpentis while obfuscated, and no discipline at all while your heart is ripped out. If you try to reassign hotkeys while obfuscated or have the heart ripped out, the links get broken and can't be repaired until you end the disciplines. If you don't assign new hotkeys, the links will keep intact, and be reactivated when you end the discipline.

For draining zombies, I have never tried that. But in the "temple", there are lots of rats running around. So you probably hear them.

I've never encountered the dane cop bug, but it sounds like one of the typical random glitches of the game. Just another "kitchen sink" issue. Shocked

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A list of bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: A list of bugs   A list of bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

A list of bugs
Page 1 of 1