Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"

Go down 
+15
Karavolos
Voraxith
Dragatus
PGM1961
mouser9169
FallenRaven
Feral
Duncan.Oliver
UncleCruncle
Claudia
YamiRaziel
Zer0Morph
Maxus Corvin
Childe of Malkav
ThePhilosopher
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Or sugarless coke.

Actually I like the old clan better than the new one, but I'm profoundly European...
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Claudia wrote:
Or sugarless coke.

Actually I like the old clan better than the new one, but I'm profoundly European...

I've edited my last message, read it up Razz
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:58 pm

I think you misunderstood ;-)
The clans mentality and else doesn't come from the discipline. It gave birth to it Wink it's the other way around ! :-p

And don't forget to post on the rp section philo Wink

Last edited by Claudia on Sun May 27, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Monstrosity could affect the character in that they become more monstrous, like the four stages in vanilla Skyrim.

Actually hunger will do that already.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Claudia wrote:
I think you misunderstood ;-)
The clans mentality and else doesn't come from the discipline. It gave birth to it Wink it's the other way around ! :-p

Certainly in the beggining, yes, but as time passed, the discipline became the fundamental piece in the mentality of the Tzimisce clan.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:33 pm

So, I guess there's that... Maybe next time, Dragatus. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:28 pm

I just wanted to post the same thing.

I haven't entirely given up on the mod just yet, though I must admit things look grim for it. I'll need to play this first and then decide.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:59 pm

Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 And_then_I_came_by_LokoRock
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Spoiler:

WARNING: Hilarity shall ensue:
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:43 pm

DUDE, VTM MEETS SKYRIM. THAT IS SO. FUCKING. AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:01 pm

EXACTLY! That is precisely what I have been hoping for this whole fraking time, dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:03 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I just wanted to post the same thing.

I haven't entirely given up on the mod just yet, though I must admit things look grim for it. I'll need to play this first and then decide.

Y'know, in retrospect, this might actually help us with our mod idea. Maybe this will set it up to be much more friendlier to the Masquerade-based concepts we want to implement. We'll have to wait for it to be released, then wait another 30 days for it to come to PC so we can look at it in the CK.

Oh, as an interesting aside, have you found the Windhelm Pit files in the CK yet?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:44 am

I came over across some references to the pit when I was going over NPCs and leveled lists. Apparently it was supposed to be something like the Arena in Oblivion.

ThePhilosopher wrote:
DUDE, VTM MEETS SKYRIM. THAT IS SO. FUCKING. AWESOME

I don't see it as particularly VtM, though the monster form is a nice touch. But I expect it to be weak, just like Werewolf form is weak in vanilla Skyrim simply because it prevents you from wearing armor. And I can tell you from personal experience that the difference between 80% damage reduction and 0% damage reduction is pretty fucking significant.

It will be great for our Frenzy mechanic though.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:02 am

Hey, Philosopher,
is that you on the photo?
Reminds me of a Queen title. Can you guess which one?

If you must know...:

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:07 am

Lol no, i don't look like a latino gangsta
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:03 am

So, anybody seen this yet? Because when I did, I literally vamp-gasmed. Twisted Evil

Only the truly elite and precious of the Kindred may know the deepest, darkest secrets contained within this tome...:
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:43 am

*drooooooool*
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:29 pm

A few highlights:
- vampire lords aren't the only ones getting their own perk tree, werewovles will get one too
- something about Dawnguards getting their own armored troll (Bethesda, you trollin')
- new shout that lets you steal someone's soul and turn them into your undead minion
- craftable Dragonbone weapons, which will be stronger than Daedric weapons
- you can craft crossbow bolts (probably means you can craft arrows as well)
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:34 am

Cool video, I guess, but you can see the look of pain on Todd Howard's face. I'm getting really sick of these pretty girls who do game reporting yet know NOTHING about games!
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Voraxith wrote:
Cool video, I guess, but you can see the look of pain on Todd Howard's face. I'm getting really sick of these pretty girls who do game reporting yet know NOTHING about games!

Agreed. Though I liked how the armored troll caught her by surprise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Voraxith wrote:

Agreed. Though I liked how the armored troll caught her by surprise. Very Happy
Since when do Trolls wear armor?

I thought they lead a peaceful life, sitting under bridges and collecting toll from travelers who want to cross the bridge. Wink

- geek
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:04 pm

No, trolls capture hobbits and threaten to eat them, then argue about the best way to cook them until the sun comes up and turnss them to stone.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
No, trolls capture hobbits and threaten to eat them, then argue about the best way to cook them until the sun comes up and turnss them to stone.
Actually it was dwarves they captured. If I recall right, Bilbo was the only one who got away. And of course this wannabe wizard. But he always left the scene before it became dangerous... Razz

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:20 pm

That old fart can't even cast a fireball, and he calls himself mage? Preposterous!
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:08 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I thought they lead a peaceful life, sitting under bridges and collecting toll from travelers who want to cross the bridge. Wink

Dude, you been readin' too many fairy-tales. Yo, check it out: trolls are BAD! Fo' sho'! affraid

EDIT: Oh, and as far as the whole mage thing goes: the only man who could EVER lay claim to the title of mage would be this guy --
Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 Dj_4cb7fd94d9592
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"   Just for ThePhilospher...  "Sweet!" - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just for ThePhilospher... "Sweet!"
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next