Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro and cut scenes dont play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowTek
Neonate
Neonate

Intro and cut  scenes dont play  Empty
PostSubject: Intro and cut scenes dont play    Intro and cut  scenes dont play  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi, I cant seem to get the Intro and cut scenes to play, none of the intro stuff plays, and I got Janette to sleep with me but the whole screen went pink, do you guys know how I can fix this? I read somewhere that you need quicktime installed and I do, so thats not the problem? Any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
ShadowTek
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Intro and cut scenes dont play    Intro and cut  scenes dont play  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Ahh ok then I guess my cut scenes do work, I thought that pink screen was it not working lol, my bad, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadowTek
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Intro and cut scenes dont play    Intro and cut  scenes dont play  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:43 pm

I just saw the intro movies, it seems that if you wave windows 7, it has to be in basic mode, I saw them on accident, I was working on some textures, and was running paint shop pro 9, an old graphics program that when it runs, it changes windows to basic format, and that allowed me to see the intro movies.. just thought Id pass that along ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro and cut scenes dont play    Intro and cut  scenes dont play  Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro and cut scenes dont play
Page 1 of 1