Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frequently Asked Question (Please read before posting bug reports)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Frequently Asked Question (Please read before posting bug reports) Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Question (Please read before posting bug reports)   Frequently Asked Question (Please read before posting bug reports) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:06 pm

We created this thread in an attempt to reduce the number of frequently asked questions in bug reports. Please read this page and if your issue is not listed then feel free to post a bug report. (We will be constantly adding to the list as we find more bugs).

Thanks!
-Zer0Morph

Question 1. I can’t use some of my higher level disciplines because they don’t appear on the mouse wheel.
Answer: This is the number one question we get at TCI so let me explain once and for all. When we changed the bloodcost of the disciplines it broke the mouse wheel functionality. This is an issue that cannot be fixed because of engine limitations. An easy way around this is to setup the higher level disciplines through the hotkey menu (default button: K). You can assign these disciplines to number keys 0-9 and choose them that way.

Question 2. I can’t seem to learn computer skills from Bertram after retrieving his CD.
Answer: This was fixed in TFN 1.1.

Question 3. I don't have access to all of the PC models, some of the genders are missing.
Answer: We didn't have enough time to reskin all of the genders before releasing TFN 1.0. These missing characters will be included as subsequent patches are released.

Question 4. I can't find the histories for my PC during character creation. Is this a bug?
Answer: No. Just like the missing player genders, we did not have time to create new histories for the characters. The only histories for TFN 1.0 are the clan weakness selection for the Assamite clan. Brand new histories are being created and will be included in TFN 1.1 in the form of stat shufflers.

Question 5. Whenever activating Obfuscate, instead of saying "Obfuscate (2)", it says "Serpentis Max 0". Does the same during deactivation.
Answer: This is because the Followers of Set clan cannot use aggressive Serpentis disciplines while Obfuscated. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to eliminate this text at the top left of the window when other clans use Obfsucate. This is a programming limitation but does not effect gameplay in any way.

Question 6. Whenever I start the Mafia quest in downtown, Akeem the book dealer disappears.
Answer: This is because Akeem knows what's about to go down so he leaves the area to go hunt for awhile. Once things get resolved between Venus and the Russian mob boss, Akeem will return.

Question 7. When I use Serpentis 3: Apep's Semblance, my claws don't automatically come out.
Answer: This will be fixed in TFN 1.2!

Question 8. When I start the game, the opening videos are blank yet I can still hear it. This worked fine on Windows XP but is broken for Windows 7.
Answer: Right click on your Vampire - Bloodlines desktop icon and open properties. Click on the "compatibility" tab and check mark "Disable Visual Themes" and "Disable Desktop Composition".

Last edited by Zer0Morph on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Question (Please read before posting bug reports)   Frequently Asked Question (Please read before posting bug reports) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:17 pm

https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/t1058-disciplines-not-showing-up-and-known-bugs

Question 3 : playing with resolution patch and in windowed mod usually allows you to see all logos and whatnot (I noticed it when I tried to record myself playing, and it just didn't work until windowed mod... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWk8UWFibeE )

Other tips and whatnot : https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/t1093-how-to-report

Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Question (Please read before posting bug reports)   Frequently Asked Question (Please read before posting bug reports) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Do you think using the resolution patch is what broke it, then playing in windowed mode fixed it? I never use the resolution patch or play in windowed mode and it works for me fine every time.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Question (Please read before posting bug reports)   Frequently Asked Question (Please read before posting bug reports) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:31 pm

I never used respatch before I tried to play in window mod because I couldn't record if it was fullscreen (like taking print screens, it would only show "loading..." on a grey background).

Then again, ever since CE 1.3, TFN and CQM, I never get to watch the animations before the menu Very Happy I just hear the sounds, and press space until it goes away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Question (Please read before posting bug reports)   Frequently Asked Question (Please read before posting bug reports) Empty

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Question (Please read before posting bug reports)
Page 1 of 1