Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The day approaches, the time to act is already here. Join the cause!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

The day approaches, the time to act is already here. Join the cause! Empty
PostSubject: The day approaches, the time to act is already here. Join the cause!   The day approaches, the time to act is already here. Join the cause! EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Greetings.
Most of you are already aware by now I'd imagine, but for the sake of spreading the word to those who may not be aware I want to share a video and ask for your support in the matter.

Enjoy.

Edit by Malkav: This is nothing to do with bloodlines, or vampires in general. The u-tube video is just some kind of propaganda and crusade call. There are more apropriate places to discuss this topic. So we decided to take the link out, and close the topic.
You are welcome to discuss the matter, but please do it in a rational way, and not by just posting a propaganda video without any comment.
Back to top Go down

The day approaches, the time to act is already here. Join the cause!
Page 1 of 1