Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunters on Breach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

Hunters on Breach Empty
PostSubject: Hunters on Breach   Hunters on Breach EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Had 2 breaches by now. One at feeding and 1 sec after I was attacked by a hunter that spawned around the next corner (not sure if it was in sight).

2nd time while feeding. Again a hunter spawned but he spawned near my apartment. So far he didn't come out of that corner and attacked (guess a standing cililian blocks him).

Are those attacks intended that way and that quick of spawning?

Edit: He keeps standing there not moving and attacking me with his/her crossbow.
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

Hunters on Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters on Breach   Hunters on Breach EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Ok I was able to lure him out which took me a bit. He shot twice hitting a a civilian and killed him (humanity loss). After that he retreats back to that tiny ally right next to the pawn shop. I "summoned" the hunter 3 times in a row now and he always spawns there and doesnt really move away. I would suggest removing that spawn point (guess its a shadow area) or rework hit and run behavior.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Hunters on Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters on Breach   Hunters on Breach EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:56 pm

I'm not sure what you mean but the Hunters spawned by Masquerade Violations DO wander the city looking for you. If you were feeding and one of them spotted you then yes, he/she would come over and attack you on sight.

The Hunter hanging out near your haven is specifically guarding it. I believe the haven guards spawn at level 3 or 4th violation. If you violate the masquerade that bad, then they begin to figure out where you live and will wait for you to come home. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

Hunters on Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters on Breach   Hunters on Breach EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:31 pm

2 violations so far. Hunter spawned right after I did the masq breach. (I wanted to feed on one of the peeing guys when someone else spottet me) --> breach --> immediate attack.

I just didn't experience this before. Maybe I'm therfore a bit suprised.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Hunters on Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters on Breach   Hunters on Breach EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Ok I think I know what happened then. The SM hunter 1 gets spawned at her normal spot however I significantly expanded her walking route so she probably got spawned, then started walking over to the dumpsters, spotted you, and went in for the attack.
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

Hunters on Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters on Breach   Hunters on Breach EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:43 pm

What is her normal route? And when does she get spawned?

On my first breach I was attacked immediately after. IIRC I was attack almost during feeding.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Hunters on Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters on Breach   Hunters on Breach EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:57 pm

The female hunter (1) gets spawned during the 1st Masquerade violation and she hangs out behind the Asylum, but also walks up near the phones on the side of the Asylum. She also monitors the door to the Blood Bank.
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

Hunters on Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters on Breach   Hunters on Breach EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Hmm,

a masqerade breach just happened. I had 2-3 breaches, but got them all redemptioned. Where should the new hunters spawn? Cause I don't find any.

Could it be that the hunter spawn triggers only once?
Back to top Go down
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

Hunters on Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters on Breach   Hunters on Breach EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Never mind, maybe took some time for her to get spawned. Polcie was hunting me and I din't find her. 1 spawned correctly as it was my first breach again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunters on Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters on Breach   Hunters on Breach Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunters on Breach
Page 1 of 1