Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Things - frenzy - obf + presence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

2 Things - frenzy - obf + presence Empty
PostSubject: 2 Things - frenzy - obf + presence   2 Things - frenzy - obf + presence EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:27 pm

1. Playing a Baali at humanity 2 right now. Very often (like almost always) whenever someone hits me melee wise (especially bosses) I immetiately frenzy. I had to reload the brother Kanker (plaguebearer) combat 5 times before I managed to walk away and dodge his attack so that I didnt frenzy which killed me after 3 of his attacks.

2. During the fight with him I used presence 2. Whenever he vanished I still was able to see him as the "presence sprites" where still around him. Same with some glowing effect at his hands. He also didn't move while vanished.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: 2 Things - frenzy - obf + presence   2 Things - frenzy - obf + presence EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:52 pm

I may need to rework that a little bit so that when he does disappear, he's really gone gone. As far as you frenzying w/ low humanity, that's actually supposed to happen. 3 Humanity or less nets the player alot of different disadvantages, such as witnessing the murder of an innocent will drop your humanity even further, and having low blood + low humanity will make you frenzy often.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: 2 Things - frenzy - obf + presence   2 Things - frenzy - obf + presence EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Sure, but I am usually at full blood (at least 3/4th) so I'm kinda suprised there.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: 2 Things - frenzy - obf + presence   2 Things - frenzy - obf + presence EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Hm, with such low humanity, frenzying in a fight with a Potence user (the blue effect on his hands) is to be expected.
Happened to me even with a 7 or 8 humanity Malk in CE two or three times. And frenzying against a Nossie is certain death. Not for the Nossie of course Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Things - frenzy - obf + presence   2 Things - frenzy - obf + presence Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Things - frenzy - obf + presence
Page 1 of 1