Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People Running through my Screen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

People Running through my Screen Empty
PostSubject: People Running through my Screen   People Running through my Screen EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 pm

see topic.

Civilians that walk around sometimes run/warp to their current position. Guess its a normal bug, but as more people are around now, maybe its interesting to look into.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: People Running through my Screen   People Running through my Screen EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:21 pm

I guess most people won't fight in the hubs, but it could potentially be a huge problem in combat or possibly when sneaking/running from the cops or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: People Running through my Screen   People Running through my Screen EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Yeah this has been a bug since VTMB 1.0 and never got fixed. The pedestrians sometimes rubber band forward then backwards. Like you'll be walking down an alley and see a person wiz by, only to see the same person then walk by. I haven't noticed an increase of it happening but it may being that there are more people in the hubs.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: People Running through my Screen   People Running through my Screen EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:04 pm

While we are at it. The stationary thug + pedestrian at Akeem's parking lot seem to block other pedestrians. Watched them for a couple of minutes they are unable to split up again.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: People Running through my Screen   People Running through my Screen EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:54 pm

kyoden wrote:
While we are at it. The stationary thug + pedestrian at Akeem's parking lot seem to block other pedestrians. Watched them for a couple of minutes they are unable to split up again.
Yep those two are notorious for turning up there. Similar thing happens quite often in Hollywood, near the crematorium. Probably two npc-makers too close to each other, so one guy is spawned and starts walking. Then the next npc-maker gets activated, only the first npc has already walked into that spawning place, so the hulls get stuck in each other. End of it. Only way to make one move is kill the other... Even the head jump doesn't help there.
I think I recall some other places as well, but less frequently.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Running through my Screen   People Running through my Screen Empty

Back to top Go down

People Running through my Screen
Page 1 of 1