Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollywood warrens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Hollywood warrens Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood warrens   Hollywood warrens EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Today while working on the random passwords, I had another idea. This bloody pump you have to swim up to get from level 2 to level 3 can be accessed ba a normal switch, or by the computer.
So I decided to make the computer access rather difficult: hacking 7, and 5 different passwords. But I also made it worthwhile. You can use an "auto-cycle" function for the pump now. That will give you about 10 more seconds. That's the time the reservoirs need to empty out. Then the pump will start again.
First tests show, it's working and you don't have to time it so precisely with a non-celerity clan.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Hollywood warrens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood warrens   Hollywood warrens EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:27 pm

That's a very nice idea.

(damn pump ! gotta love BG01's way out of it)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Hollywood warrens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood warrens   Hollywood warrens EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Claudia wrote:
That's a very nice idea.

Yep, I know it. I have played cqm too. But as I also did the quest for that cdc guy, I was still stuck with the bloody thing. And IMO, it's quite illogical to me. Why would Bertram do more than send an email?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

Hollywood warrens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood warrens   Hollywood warrens EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Claudia wrote:
That's a very nice idea.

Hmm. I might have to give CQM another go-round sometime in the future. I saw a video of one of his evil quests, and the NPC made me laugh because he sounded just like Kenny from South Park.

I like your idea, Malkav. That's one of the few parts of the game that always aggravates me, especially when it starts glitching right there (as it has been prone to do so for me) and I have to restart from an old save.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hollywood warrens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollywood warrens   Hollywood warrens Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollywood warrens
Page 1 of 1