Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!

Go down 
+5
Feral
Karavolos
Claudia
Nachtrae
Duncan.Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:49 am

After a certain point, Duncan will merely assume Christopher has stopped talking (not unreasonable, given the situation). Then we will do other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:22 am

Claudia's right. I am indeed waiting just a bit, because I don't want to completely take away their opportunity to throw in their 2cts.

Also, yes. This game is still very much an awesome game.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:30 pm

My week's going to be madness, so I don't think I have time to throw a decent post together. As long as nobody of you desperately wants to speak the prince, though, I guess it's not going to be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:31 pm

Yepe, plus they have tons of stuff to discuss.
right

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:20 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
You're all a bunch of dinosaurs

Not true, I am a wolf. A bit grey snouted one, but yeah.
You know, they say that drinking blood of children makes you younger... scratch 
*nuzzles Philo's jugular*

@Claudia: My PhD... Well... No changes on Eastern Front, let's say. At least our Furer was in a good mood during today's General Staff meeting.  Rolling Eyes 
It is not so bad if I could still joke about it, no?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Actually I applied to get mine in Germany. I dunno if it'll work but meh

/ashamed
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Claudia wrote:
Actually I applied to get mine in Germany. I dunno if it'll work but meh

/ashamed

It doesn't have to be bad. What could happen to you worse than German food and sense of humor?  pale 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Learning German.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Claudia wrote:
Learning German.

Hardly a bad thing. I wish I had time and strength to relearn it. I used to speak it when I was a kid, then I didn't have anyone to talk to in German. And my skills waned. Dots evaporating from Linguistics, so to say. Funny thing is now it happens to my Polish. Joys of working in an international team. I learned a bit of Arabic though.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:29 pm

AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 Too-short-learn-german

Didn't know germans had sense of humor: living and learning, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:36 pm

^
My thoughts too.
But gotta do what gotta do...
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Life is too short to bicker of the small things, do what you like and enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Sad 
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:40 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
Claudia's right. I am indeed waiting just a bit, because I don't want to completely take away their opportunity to throw in their 2cts.

LOL - I was doing the same thing, waiting for Christopher and Nyx to have a say.  (And Miriel; but Sio is not totally back in the game yet.)  I even debated whether or not to reply to William's sarcasm, but I thought it deserved a quick comment and a dirty look.

Duncan will acknowledge that Nyx and William are leaving, but other than that he will wait for Miriel and/or Chris to say something.  If not, Duncan will keep pretending to ignore the little moment of tension.  I think it will be a quiet table now.  LOL

As for the Prince: Duncan has no desire to see him until the little drama with Frederic Vonzel happens.  He doesn't really want to see Gosuin then either; but it's required.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:14 am

Poor Gosuin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:19 am

Attracting the notice of a Prince is both good and bad.  It can mean either status, or added duties.  Nothing against Gosuin, but I think Duncan is used to avoiding notice of the guy in charge.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:23 am

Oh come on you really think Gosuin is the kind to call neonates into his office to give them work ?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:29 am

Yes?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:34 am

No, I think he's the kind to come over and say hello, and hand one of the neonates a bracelet that will attract notice from the bad guys.  Shocked 

However, if you're in his office for another reason, he might very well say, "Oh, by the way, if you could help so-and-so with her problem, I'm sure that would be appreciated."  You never know with Princes.  Neonates are an asset to be used... and sometimes used up.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:40 am

You got it Smile it's suggested but with Gosuin unless it's really important/indispensable, it's never an order. That and others will eventually accept and do it Wink
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:45 am

Chris might wanna see Gosuin Very Happy Press that he wants to know every little detail about the attack on the church that SOME blasted little neonates are keeping from him.
Dominate should totally be allowed in Elysium.  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:49 am

Nachtrae wrote:
Chris might wanna see Gosuin :DPress that he wants to know every little detail about the attack on the church that SOME blasted little neonates are keeping from him.
Dominate should totally be allowed in Elysium.  What a Face 

Anything is allowed in Elysium. Getting caught is the crime
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:49 am

And of course, a well kept Elysium usually have people who can enforce the "no disciplines allowed" rule Smile
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:00 pm

And remember the time when the Sheriff totally wanted to dementate Corinna and just failed? Yeah, have that happen and your victim might not go spill it to have the Keeper punish you, but hit back themselves.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:02 pm

He was discreet about it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!   AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AWESOME GAME IS AWESOME!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next