Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this possible ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
holy_star
Fledgling
Fledgling

Is this possible ? Empty
PostSubject: Is this possible ?   Is this possible ? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm really liking the immersion that the Camarilla mod is adding to the game, yet there are some things that I don't like. Is it possible for example - to use the default character skins that are from the vanilla version of the game ? And I'm asking since I've been searching the files, copying, pasting, removing, yet there are some mixed results, but nothing concrete. Don't know if this has been answered yet as this is my first question in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Is this possible ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this possible ?   Is this possible ? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:07 pm

holy_star wrote:
I'm really liking the immersion that the Camarilla mod is adding to the game, yet there are some things that I don't like. Is it possible for example - to use the default character skins that are from the vanilla version of the game ? And I'm asking since I've been searching the files, copying, pasting, removing, yet there are some mixed results, but nothing concrete. Don't know if this has been answered yet as this is my first question in the forums.

Welcome to the forum, young blood. I'm looking forward to testing it Twisted Evil

For your questions, the paths you are looking for are
\vampire\models\character\pc\(fe)male\clan\... for the model files, and
\vampire\materials\models... (same as above) for the skins.
When you remove the directories for your clan and gender in both paths, vanilla is used.

- geek
Back to top Go down
dkmode
Ancillae
Ancillae
dkmode

Is this possible ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this possible ?   Is this possible ? EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:45 am

Ya, all you have to do is delete the pc skins and it automatically regenerates the original skins for you. Quite convenient Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Is this possible ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this possible ?   Is this possible ? EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:19 am

dkmode wrote:
Ya, all you have to do is delete the pc skins and it automatically regenerates the original skins for you. Quite convenient Smile
Yep. But you have to check both paths, skin and model. Some skins use a different model. With some of the downloadable skins, you have to be even more careful, as they change the model path in \vampire\vdata\system\clandoc.txt
These are very dangerous, because they copy in a version of clandoc, that is only valid for the version of the game it was built with. CE does not do this kind of thing. But at least for the female Brujah, the model is changed.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this possible ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this possible ?   Is this possible ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this possible ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: