Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE

Go down 
+5
Maxus Corvin
Claudia
Feral
Childe of Malkav
Dark_Ansem
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE   Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:25 am

PGM1961 wrote:
Dark_Ansem wrote:
Claudia wrote:
Go to Planet Vampire
IT?

I went to planet vampire but I couldn't find a forum as good as this one. in fact, I could not find a forum at all.

You may have gone to the old Planet Vampire site. The new one is here.
this was the issue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE   Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:18 am

Dark_Ansem wrote:
PGM1961 wrote:
Dark_Ansem wrote:
Claudia wrote:
Go to Planet Vampire
IT?

I went to planet vampire but I couldn't find a forum as good as this one. in fact, I could not find a forum at all.

I made a post that links to a guide to do exactly what you want.

Maxus Corvin wrote:

Try this:
http://planet-vampire.net/forum/index.php?topic=6036.msg113287#msg113287
Don't forget this too:
http://planet-vampire.net/forum/index.php?topic=6036.msg113292#msg113292

It at least covers making the model/textures custom, and different from the NPC model. Feel free to ask questions.

However, it does not cover adding fangs, since that requires Blender(though it is do-able, though I wouldn't be one to ask). You would not have to change the teeth texture, since most of the teeth textures in the game are textured with fangs, but it isn't obvious unless the model has them.

Brian's model and textures are in pack002.
Back to top Go down
Kastor785
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE   Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:41 am

So I take it "experiment X" is one of yours character.The character I refer to in some of the antitribu
videos
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

PostSubject: Re: Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE   Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Maxus Corvin wrote:
Dark_Ansem wrote:
PGM1961 wrote:
Dark_Ansem wrote:
Claudia wrote:
Go to Planet Vampire
IT?

I made a post that links to a guide to do exactly what you want.

Maxus Corvin wrote:

Try this:
http://planet-vampire.net/forum/index.php?topic=6036.msg113287#msg113287
Don't forget this too:
http://planet-vampire.net/forum/index.php?topic=6036.msg113292#msg113292

It at least covers making the model/textures custom, and different from the NPC model. Feel free to ask questions.

However, it does not cover adding fangs, since that requires Blender(though it is do-able, though I wouldn't be one to ask). You would not have to change the teeth texture, since most of the teeth textures in the game are textured with fangs, but it isn't obvious unless the model has them.

Brian's model and textures are in pack002.

after trying I can say: no, I cannot do it.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE   Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:15 pm

To use Brian's model is no problem, just rename his model file. You will need to edit the vertices of his teeth in Blender however to give him fangs. For the eyes you will need to point the files that reference his eyes to a "vampire" eye texture. For his skin you will need to reskin his body and face texture in photoshop.

Exactly how to do all of this I honestly forget, I haven't modded Bloodlines in a year or so but all of this is possible as I've done it a million times for TFN.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

PostSubject: Re: Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE   Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:51 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
To use Brian's model is no problem, just rename his model file. You will need to edit the vertices of his teeth in Blender however to give him fangs. For the eyes you will need to point the files that reference his eyes to a "vampire" eye texture. For his skin you will need to reskin his body and face texture in photoshop.

Exactly how to do all of this I honestly forget, I haven't modded Bloodlines in a year or so but all of this is possible as I've done it a million times for TFN.
thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE   Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making a custom-ish model to use with the CE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2