Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A review...What I liked and what I didn't-

Go down 
+6
Maxus Corvin
Dragatus
Zer0Morph
Karavolos
Voraxith
SaulottheGentle
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:47 pm

As far as I have read, the Samedi are Infitores (those Cappadocians who haven't made it to the Feast of Folly) or Lazareans (Childer of Lazareus, Childe of Ashur), who are a sub-group of Infitores anyway as Lazareus basically guessed what was going to happen and refused an invitation. They migrated to Caribbean and came in contact with local magic. Mortis was remade into Thanatosis. Many learned Necromancy, Voodo-style.
Relations with Giovanni are OK: both hate Cappadocians.
Harbingers of Skulls are those Cappadocians immured in Kaymakli during Feast of Folly who escaped via Shadowlands. They had to wait for the Malestorm, because Mortis was not conductive for manipulating the Shroud (or Sudario, if you dig Giovanni lingo)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samedi_%28World_of_Darkness%29

Plus a ton of WW books.

Baali came from Salubri (most likely), Gangrel, Cappadocians, or some unknown Antedilluvian. By Clanbook, from Salubri.
Most likely their founder was 3rd generation, although some sources quote 4th.
Back to top Go down
Khantengri
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Khantengri wrote:
Here is the Baali clanbook Zer0morph. It is radically different from your Clan description.

The Samedi aren't Giovanni made either, but are the Cappadocians fleeing into Caribbean, defying the Feast of Folly.

I thought the new world Cappadocians were the Harbinger of Skulls. Well either way, my clan description and background info located in the "Create a New Character" section of TFN was the result of my online research. Maybe I got the wrong information but I'm not too worried about it. Same goes for the Baali.

Still, you could change the Baali in an update descended from three 4th Generation vampires, who were originally cultists of Earthborn demons when Salubri drained and dropped blood on their tongues to make an example of their depravity.
Back to top Go down
Khantengri
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 pm

Voraxith wrote:
My thoughts on firearms and other miscellaneous subjects in Bloodlines/TFN:

1) Humans should die VERY VERY easily from guns. Period.

[/endrant]

I have a feeling that Lacroix's team are all ghouls.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Am I the only one with ever rising level of animosity towards Khantengri ?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Jad.3 wrote:

No, you're not. It's funny because I was just thinking that after reading more of his posts. For a fledgling with 10 posts, he's got pretty big balls with all of his demands. No
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Let's kick 'em around a bit!

Hey Khantengri, you so ugly the Samedi call the ghost busters when they see ya! (Nailed it!)
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Ouch, that's harsh! Laughing

He did make a lot of requests. But he's new, he doesn't know how limited the game engine is. I mean when I first found out that there is this mod with brand new disciplines I though the possibilities were endless.

I do agree that he could've used a more polite tone to make his requests, but I don't think it quite justifies a blood hunt.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:22 pm

LOL Jad! Razz

We don't need to call a blood hunt on this fledgling, but we could always rip out his spine and beat him over the head with it... What?!?! You saying that's just me? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:34 pm

Jad might join you.
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Boil the lunacy hot, and add in tankui, with a bit of 1343, and you have only what as already been said.

*shakes head* I don't even know what the hell that means. Anyway...

Maybe I'm a bit more concerned about the gameplay for these clans, or in general, as I'm not really one to get wrapped up in the details, save for when I'm the one making the choices. Here I'm not, so I'm not too worried about them.

Although, I HATE how much can be done with Oblivion, in comparison to Bloodlines. It might've went far enough to having a SDK from the start, given that it is the Source engine(early beta, I know), but alas, poor Troika.
Back to top Go down
Khantengri
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Let's kick 'em around a bit!

Hey Khantengri, you so ugly the Samedi call the ghost busters when they see ya! (Nailed it!)

Your Sire so fat, when he wakes up it will be Gehenna!

Oh, I also want Numina for hunters too.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Khantengri wrote:

Oh, I also want Numina for hunters too.

They already have it.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:37 am

I am awake, the world en- oh wait.
Do you wanna hear how fat is your momma?
Back to top Go down
Khantengri
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:49 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

No, you're not. It's funny because I was just thinking that after reading more of his posts. For a fledgling with 10 posts, he's got pretty big balls with all of his demands. No

I got balls yes.

I killed a Hunter, beat a Tzimisce that uses Bloodform (which is notoriously high level Vicissitude), and gunned down tons of Sabbat.

And All I got is 3-4 month's rent of a shabby apartment! I want more!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:08 pm

Khantengri wrote:

Invest in Persuasion and Haggle. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Khantengri wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

I got balls yes.

I killed a Hunter, beat a Tzimisce that uses Bloodform (which is notoriously high level Vicissitude), and gunned down tons of Sabbat.

File your complaints with the Camarilla elders for the west coast. Or sue that baby faced two bit prince at a civil court... Laughing
You'll probably get more'n you can handle
HaaR Huar HARR hAaR
Back to top Go down
Khantengri
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Screw this im going to Sabbat :3
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:50 pm

Khantengri wrote:
Yea, they'll show you Vicissitude, ah I mean gratitude for dealing with Andrei lol!

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Khantengri wrote:

Oh, a volunteer! So nice to see your zeal! Now come, we will prepare your Creation Rites with Jad, and then we all do Vaulderie!

Back to top Go down
Khantengri
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:55 pm

At least tell me Sabbat has Dental Care program.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Feral wrote:
Khantengri wrote:

Oh, a volunteer! So nice to see your zeal! Now come, we will prepare your Creation Rites with Jad, and then we all do Vaulderie!
*is thinking about Feral's improved behavior lately* Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Khantengri wrote:
At least tell me Sabbat has Dental Care program.

Of course! There is a lot of Tzimisce in the Sabbat! Vicissitude rulez!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A review...What I liked and what I didn't-   A review...What I liked and what I didn't- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A review...What I liked and what I didn't-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2