Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)

Go down 
+3
Sio
Voraxith
Claudia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:07 am

Rufus nods to Jean-Pierre and watches as he leaves.

"Thank you. I shall stay here for the day as I do not believe I am needed elsewhere."

He watches Estela and seems to want to say something to her, but his mouth remains silent. He turns his attention to William and quirks an eyebrow at the neonate's question.

"'Da club'? I know not of which you speak, Master Wolvenheart. I watch the chant- er, the old chantry, I suppose. I do as I am bid."

The Gargoyle seems very uncomfortable with the discussion of what he does in his free time, though it seems odd that it would bother him.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:53 am

William raises a brow as he spots a line in the manuscript that took his interest for a moment while Rufus gave his response, there was a brief silence as he turned the page and seemed to nod towards himself before he once again looked at the stone giant.
"Well, with all that has happened, I suppose you'll be guarding the new chantry from now on, unless the damage is more minor then I've heard, I haven't exactly been onsite yet. But I'm surprised all you do is 'guard' our domain. Then again, outside of Regent Lyle, the Tremere here are quite the stiffs, although I suspect Lady Corinna to have a hidden fun side."
William smiled as he placed the page back down and took up a next one.
"What if you were bid to have fun, eh, spread your wings a bit, let out ye old bonkers? What would you do then? I can't exactly take you out to any parties, but there must be something you must like doing to spend the years. Unless you know a secret about not being bored you're keeping from the rest of us. What is the use of immortality if you can't have fun now and then..."
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:24 am

Rufus watches William for a while, his eyes darkened by his thoughts.

"No, my services are still required at the old chantry."

He speaks slowly, as if the words are unimportant. He ponders the neonate's question, then gives a rare but slight chuckle.

"My definition of 'fun' would more than likely bore you to death."

Auspex 4:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:39 pm

"Well my idea of having fun usually involves a Tremere lab, unstable regents and explosions. I was after all the go-to-guy if the chantry needed things or people to end up missing a few pieces if you know what I mean, so I doubt my idea of fun means much to you. But anyhow, whatever spins your wheel."
Finishing the manuscript, William placed everything back where he found it.
"So the old chantry is still functional enough, good to know...."
William froze a moment then smiled wickedly.
"Hehe, bore a kindred to death, funny."

William took out his phone and looked at the time.
"It's too late to get a early morning snack, bugger."
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:46 pm

The Gargoyle stiffens a bit and slowly shifts his red gaze back to William. It seems to take Rufus a moment to realize that he is joking, though he is certainly wary of the neonate. He speaks softly, so that only William can hear him, and his voice is very cold.

"Master Wolvenheart, I shall say this only once. St. Eloi is off limits by order of Regent Kersten. It is not to be considered an active chantry unless the Regent wishes that to be so. My purpose is to enforce that. I hope that there is no misunderstanding."

His eyes are completely void of life and emotion at this little speech, and he never breaks eye contact with William. It is only at this time that William would see Rufus for what he truly is: a creation, an automaton, hellbent on following his commands. And nothing in heaven or hell will be able to stop him.

After a long uncomfortable silence, the Gargoyle finally seems to relax, then almost seems to just now realize the last thing William said. He clears his throat and looks away.

"If you wish, I could go fetch something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:00 pm

William walks over towards a nearby chair and plops himself down with a sigh.
"Trust me, I've spend more then my fair share in an old fashioned chantry, I prefer the hotel by miles, rest be assured that I have no immediate plans to ever step near the old one, but I am still Tremere, and the prospect that our properties are still functional is a valid cause of celebration, however small it is. So no need to make a fuss about it."

He smiled a Cheshire grin at Rufus' offer to 'fetch a meal'.
"As much as I'd like to see how Rufus' Takeout works, I'm not THAT hungry just yet. Besides, I'm not one for killing my meals, which we would have to do to get rid of the evidence. Can't leave the poor creature alive after getting air mailed and dunked into Griffin's humble abode. Not to mention that I doubt he would approve. Unless you happen to find the chap whom stole our little flight secrets, I'd be willing to help you dissect them membrane after membrane. A good dissection is after all, vital to learning all secrets one has to offer."
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:17 pm

The Gargoyle nods silently, almost detached, as William speaks of the chantry. But once he begins speaking of dissecting the mortals who stole the secrets of flight, Rufus becomes very animated.

"Yes! I have been researching, and I believe I have found their bloodline..."

Once the Gargoyle sees the laughter in William's eyes, he quiets down. He seems almost dejected. But then he speaks again, quietly.

"Well, at least you humored me."
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:29 pm

"Well, if you found definitive proof, I'd be honour bound to assist you I guess. I believe you should look at the descendants of the Wright Brothers, altho if they really DID steal the secrets, I doubt their grand children would know, never mind even know whose bloodline they belong to."
William's smile grew as he grabbed for his cane, and had a mild pout as he once again remembered he left it at the chantry.

"Tell you what, if it really amuses you this much, I'll assist you on your quest once this thing blows over. However for now, we got our priorities on more urgent matters."
The neonate took out his phone and typed in a rather lengthy text.

"Besides, I doubt you're able to use a computer to begin with. Unless they made keyboards that size."
The Tremere noted looking at Rufus' giant claws, he made sure Estela couldn't hear them and then gestured towards Rufus' hands.
"What are those from anyway? Grangel or Tzimisce? If I may ask of course."
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Rufus forces back a smile as it becomes obvious to anyone watching that William has just earned himself a potentially very loyal friend. At the mention of keyboards and his claws, the Gargoyle glances down at his claws for a second and barely mutters a sound.

"I... do not know."
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:44 pm

William leans in closer and studies the claws.
"Well... Tzimisce prefer long and thin morphings when it come to their hands, makes it easier to direct their fleshcraft unless they're going to war. Your hands however are thick, large and rather sturdy, so I might put my money on Grangel. I'm not an expert on gargoyle physiology however, I've merely dabbled in the source material, which is rather restricted to neonates. Anyhow."
William leaned back and placed himself once again in a comfortable position, kicking up his feet on the table and placed both hands behind his head.
"I hope sir Duncan is almost finished, it's getting very early and whatever he and Miriel are up to, I hope it's not too deep in enemy territory. It would be a shame to find them roasted tonight. Kindred to not bake well."

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Cuckoo. Cuckoo. Cuckoo.
The cuckoo of the room rings it's 3am.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:58 pm

William opens his phone and facepalms.
"Ohh, the sun doesn't rise till 6.30.... Bugger. Well technically I do fall in torpor a bit earlier.... Ahh frack it. Rufus, can I interest you in dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:40 pm

The Gargoyle looks at William with an odd expression, then nods slowly.

"I could eat..."
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:42 pm

"Good! Cause I have no idea where I'm allowed to hunt in this city. Nor where one is best to hunt."
William said while scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Rufus seems stumped at this.

"I have my own means of hunting that are... Not readily available to you. I do not know the standard practices amongst the clan, I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:50 pm

"Doh."
William took out his own necklace and looked at the red marble, then after a moment he muttered "Nah, Let's not waste it." and stashed it back behind his shirt. He regarded Rufus for a moment, considering and shrugged.
"I'll just wait then I guess."
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:29 am

Rufus glances back at William with a grin.

"I'll be right back."

The Gargoyle steps out the window onto the balcony, glances around to make certain no one is watching, then takes off into the night.

He circles around a bit, then flies toward the river, his eyes searching for a solitary figure walking in the night. Once he sees one, he shoots down toward them like a speeding bullet, snatching them up and snapping their neck in one quick, efficient movement. Rufus then returns to Jean-Pierre's apartment, first making sure that no one is watching as he approaches.

When Rufus comes back into the room, he sets the still-warm body down before Wlliam.

"Dinner is served."
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:53 am

William follows Rufus' exit with a curious look and ponders what he was up to as he disappeared into the night. Once he returned a while later and dropped the corpse in front of him he took a surprised step back.
"Bloody... Hell... You just snap their necks?"
The Neonate exclaimed as he studied the dead mortal at his feet.
"Remind me not to get on your bad side more then usual."

Auspex 4:

Being out of his element, William glanced at the room exits, looking that they were alone as he crouched down and took up the person with its shoulders, but dropped them back down as the head leaned back in an awkward manner, and bit down into the wrist instead. Once he finished draining the corpse he thanked the Gargoyle as his hunger was quenched, but stood up and scratched his head.
"I'm going to be honest here, but I've actually never had to dispose of a corpse before... well there was this one time I blew one up to bits (accidentally of course)... but I doubt Griffin would like the decoration."
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 am

Rufus watches William feed with a slightly glazed look in his eye, and it is fairly obvious that the Gargoyle is also in need of feeding. When the Tremere finishes and confesses his inexperience with disposal, Rufus nods, takes the bloodless corpse up in his arms, and heads back toward the window.

"Don't worry, master - that's the easy part."

With that, Rufus examines his surroundings first, then leaps into the air. His first stop is to swing over the river and silent drop the body into the water, then he soars about searching for his own victim, swooping down once he sees someone safe and alone, snatching them high up into the air, draining them, then dropping them into the river again.

After a few moments, Rufus returns through the window and shuts it behind him.

"Was there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:13 am

system:

The first victim was certainly a student, a male hipster in his early 20's who finished partying and was finishing out the party on the docks. It seems he took ecstasy as well as a huge amount of alcohol.
Rufus' victim was a teenage runaway with backpack and else.

william:
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Estela walks calmly through the building, her steps light and open curiosity on her face. She pauses at the pieces she comes across, going over them with a critical but appreciative eye. She doesn't linger around any though, moving simply from one to the other, certainly giving the impression she wants to see about all the place has to offer.
As she moves, her demeanor changes slightly to become more nervous and agitated. Her eyes flit from side to side as she walks, a hand nervously rubbing her arms as though to get some warmth back in the limb. There is the occasional twitch in her fingers that she visibly tries to stop upon becoming aware of it. Shuddering slightly, Estela comes to a slow stop. With eyes opened wide she looks around herself, no longer with curiosity but with a myriad of emotions struggling for dominance, not the least of them being a budding panic. Her attention comes to rest on the nearest painting, and with another shudder the young vampire staggers back, her hands going from wrapped around herself to buried in her hair.
“Stop it,” she brings out in short gasps, desperation in her voice. “Stop it. Stop. Please. I don't want this.”
She takes another staggered step backwards, stumbling to the ground where she curls in upon herself, fingers digging into her scalp. A shrill, tortured shriek leaves her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Estela was close enough so Rufus (and certainly William) could hear her shierk of terror.

Rufus:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:23 pm

William holds his head as the blood's effects kicks in.
"I really got to learn the jedi mind tricks tricks so you don't actually need to kill people to feed of the-"
The neonate stops mid sentence as he hears a scream from where Estela should be.
"Dude, what kind of art is Griffin keeping?"

Following the direction of the scream, he walks out, up towards to find Estela in a relaxed pace and finds her curled up on the floor, he leans down and pokes the Malkavian presumed Toreador.
"Oi, you kay?"
He said with a surprising amount of emotionless in his voice, he looked around the room, seeing only paintings.
"Oi... oooi, you going crazy on us or something."
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:26 am

Rufus seems perplexed at William's reference to Jedi mind tricks, but snaps to attention at the sound of screaming. The Gargoyle gives away his incredible agility and control of his massive body as he most efficiently navigates the apartment to get to Estela. His red eyes immediately sweep the area for threats, then he stands back a bit to allow William to console her and ascertain what is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:59 am

If Griffin heard, he's taking longer to show up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)   Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aux Mots Bleus (Griffin's)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: