Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed Empty
PostSubject: Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed   Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:01 am

Alright a couple of things about our favorite blood doll...

When you fail to seduce, etc., you can immediately re-initiate conversation until you succeed.

When I succeeded, it gave me the "You roleplay the scared village girl and I'll rp the sexy vampire" in the blue persuasion dialogue font. I have a decent seduction stat (5) so I'm not sure if this is just in the wrong font or if it is actually using my persuasion (6). Either way, something is wrong.

I've haven't had the pink seduction text come up yet and I assume that her seduction levels are at the default levels (8+ish, iirc).
Back to top Go down
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed   Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:07 am

Ok, a little further testing:

Yes, the blue dialogue text keeps coming up, but I did also have some seduction come up as well. I only succeed about 20% of the time, but it's easy to test because she keeps talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed   Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:56 am

Philadeos wrote:
Ok, a little further testing:

Yes, the blue dialogue text keeps coming up, but I did also have some seduction come up as well. I only succeed about 20% of the time, but it's easy to test because she keeps talking to you.
The only thing wrong here is that she keeps talking. I have made the seduction in all blooddoll dialogs randomized. And added the chance of getting a persuasion line as well for this dialog.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed   Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinatown - Red Dragon Blood Doll issues. --fixed
Page 1 of 1