Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discplines not activating via right click

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykar
Neonate
Neonate

Discplines not activating via right click Empty
PostSubject: Discplines not activating via right click   Discplines not activating via right click EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:46 pm

Hello everyone, I am quite desperate now because even after a long google search and reinstalling VtM:BL and Carmarilla Edition 1.6 twice I still have this odd behaviour of my disciplines. I cannot for the life of it use them via right click or any other hotkey I assign to it. The only thing working is if I set right click to "set disciplines" but then I have to cycle through a menue and I can only chose the first power in any given discipline and it is too slow when I need anything on the fly asap. The strange thing is it worked fine first five minutes in the tutorial but now nothing I tried works it stopped working after I used Purge on these two shovelheads.

Does anybody know how I can restore that my disciplines can be activated directly with right click? Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sykar
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Discplines not activating via right click   Discplines not activating via right click EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Is yor problem really the activating, or is it the selection?
For selecting, you have to use the hotkeys. Press k to activate the hotkey selection menue. Then use the pulldown menues to distribute your weapons, disciplines, or bloodpack use among the number keys.
Weapons and disciplines are readied when you press the apropriate number later, bloodpacks consumed.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sykar
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Discplines not activating via right click   Discplines not activating via right click EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Selecting is not the problem. Activating is. I can right click whatever I want , I created new characters, re-installed the game, but nothing works when I right click nothing happens. And using "select discipline" on right click is too slow for proper playing.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Discplines not activating via right click   Discplines not activating via right click EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Then check -bloodlines/vampire/cfg/config.cfg. You can edit this file with any text editor. Look for the line

bind "MOUSE2" "vdiscipline_last"

If there is no bind "Mouse2" line, put this in. If there is another command bound to mouse 2, overwrite it.
Also check autoexec.cfg for any bind mouse2 commands in an ALIAS function.
If there is the right bind mouse2 command in config.cfg, and no ALIAS to change it in autoexec.cfg, then I don't have any idea.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sykar
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Discplines not activating via right click   Discplines not activating via right click EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discplines not activating via right click   Discplines not activating via right click Empty

Back to top Go down

Discplines not activating via right click
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: