Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems with CE final

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Problems with CE final Empty
PostSubject: Problems with CE final   Problems with CE final EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:38 am

When I find problems with CE final, I'll post them here along with the fixes. Most issues can easily be fixed with a simple texteditor.
If you have further questions about fixing a specific bug posted here, please open a new topic in the questions section.
If you want to report a new bug, create a topic for it in this part of the forum. When I have the solution, I'll post it here.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Problems with CE final   Problems with CE final EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:06 am

Minor problem with Presence in dialogs.
I've found a problem in the code for dialog presence that can in rare cases cause a presence option as boost for intimidation, persuasion, or seduction not to turn up.

The solution is adding a line to a function in vamputil.py. Open the file -bloodlines\vampire\python\vamputil.py with a texteditor, search for def dlgPresence(shortfeat = 'd', value = 15):, and add the second last line. As always with python, be careful with indentation. Use blanks, not TABs; 4 blanks per indentation level.

Code:
def dlgPresence(shortfeat = 'd', value = 15):
    pc = __main__.FindPlayer()
    ret = 0
    if(shortfeat == 'd' and not IsClan(pc, "Ventrue") and pres > 1): ret = 1
    elif(level < value and level >= bonus and level + bonus >= value): ret = 1
    elif(level < value and level < bonus and 2 * level >= value): ret = 1  # add this line without the comment
    return ret

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Problems with CE final   Problems with CE final EmptyThu May 22, 2014 3:17 pm

There is a problem with changing the key for activating the disciplines.

To solve this, change the settings for the options menue:
You have to edit -bloodlines\vampire\scripts\kb_act.lst. There you'll find these lines:
Code:
//"vdiscipline_last"   "Use Discipline"
"UP_Discipline"         "Use Discipline"
Remove the comment marks // from the first line and delete or comment out the second one.

geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with CE final   Problems with CE final Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with CE final
Page 1 of 1