Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vendors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bmab
Fledgling
Fledgling

Vendors Empty
PostSubject: Could anybody please upload their vendors.txt file?   Vendors EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Long story short, I messed up and did not have a backup. Now any vendor after Trip won't sell anything but 1 item, plus they lack their barter icon.

I tried to modify the stage values and venues where some weapons would be available, giving the Mac10 some time to shine before being completely outclassed by the Colt 1911 and whatnot. Trip works mostly correctly, but Larry and other vendors don't anymore(I can still access their shops, but their selection and interface seem bugged). I've double-checked syntax and paths in the vendors file, but couldn't find anything wrong.

I've also messed around with the weapons names and stats, but I don't think that would be a problem since those aren't addressed directly in vendors.txt . Could be wrong, of course.

I've been playing around with the file a while, so I don't remember all the changes I did. So I think it would be easier to just replace it with a vanilla, unmodified vendors.txt and work from there. Which is why I'm asking for the file. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Vendors Empty
PostSubject: Vendors   Vendors EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 am

Just install the patch or mod you're using into an empty directory. Then you have all the files you need available. If you use the unmodified game, install either Wesps base patch or Tess' "true"patch. Then you have the files most close to plain vanilla.

-geek
Back to top Go down
bmab
Fledgling
Fledgling

Vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Vendors EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:30 pm

Will try, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vendors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vendors   Vendors Empty

Back to top Go down

Vendors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: