Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another new map

Go down 
+2
Feral
Bloodstone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

Another new map Empty
PostSubject: Another new map   Another new map EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:04 am

I was reading Wesps last post over on Planet Vampire.
Where he states he is working on another cut map.

http://planet-vampire.net/forum/index.php?topic=6201.30
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Another new map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new map   Another new map EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:32 pm

That is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Another new map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new map   Another new map EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Then let's hope it is more than just a few more shovelheads. I don't think we need that.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

Another new map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new map   Another new map EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:50 am

Every step to new content is a step to quality new content in the future Wink

At least i hope so.
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

Another new map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new map   Another new map EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:51 pm

I think I did something wrong because when the new patch came out with the library level...I couldn't figure out what patches I had to install on the game in order to use the new patch. There's gobs of patches. LOL So I never got to play the library level.
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

Another new map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new map   Another new map EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:05 pm

aneumann01 wrote:
I think I did something wrong because when the new patch came out with the library level...I couldn't figure out what patches I had to install on the game in order to use the new patch. There's gobs of patches. LOL So I never got to play the library level.
All that is needed is the most recent patch, as it will contain all the fixes and such from the previous patches(Troika's 1.2 patch included).

Installing the new version of the patch can be done with a game that already has a previous version of the UP installed, but it's best to start a new game afterward(and not continue with a current one).
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Another new map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new map   Another new map EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:10 pm

aneumann01 wrote:
You can use CE final or any of the plus patches starting at 8.5 I think. All of these include the library, but in different versions. You can't go there until you get a mail from Beckett. In the older versions you get it after your return from the warrens, in the most recent ones after you have dealt with the serial killer.
If you want to download CE final from the PatchesScrolls, you have to use the link in the download section here on the forum. There has been a problem moving CE to the new site, and they weren't yet able to repair it due to the number of problems moving the whole database to the new site, and dealing with lots of other bugs there.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

Another new map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new map   Another new map EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
aneumann01 wrote:
You can use CE final or any of the plus patches starting at 8.5 I think. All of these include the library, but in different versions. You can't go there until you get a mail from Beckett. In the older versions you get it after your return from the warrens, in the most recent ones after you have dealt with the serial killer.
If you want to download CE final from the PatchesScrolls, you have to use the link in the download section here on the forum. There has been a problem moving CE to the new site, and they weren't yet able to repair it due to the number of problems moving the whole database to the new site, and dealing with lots of other bugs there.

-geek 
I'll try that. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

Another new map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new map   Another new map EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Maxus Corvin wrote:
aneumann01 wrote:
All that is needed is the most recent patch, as it will contain all the fixes and such from the previous patches(Troika's 1.2 patch included).

Installing the new version of the patch can be done with a game that already has a previous version of the UP installed, but it's best to start a new game afterward(and not continue with a current one).
That's what I had originally thought when the "Library Patch" first came out, but didn't think it took to the game and I read where someone said that in order to make the 8.(something) patch work, you have to have 7.9 or what have you and I just got confused and dropped the idea. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another new map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new map   Another new map Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: